Robert Morris University - Illinois Reviews

I like the university, your not overwhelmed with school work. I like the class schedules they do, it works with schedule outside of classes. my schools hours allow me to work part to help offset not working full time. the school pretty well, organization and contact wise. its a good school to get started and transfer to another big school or graduate schools
I love the mix between downtown Chicago and college, it provides the fun and love you need for a school and with the appreciation of the wonders of the private school of Robert Morris university.
great campus. I get to live in the city ,and have the whole college experience and no school on Fridays
Start Your Review of Robert Morris University - Illinois
Overall pleasant experience when I was attending. Not really all that much that I can say regarding any changes that I would like to be made.
It was a great accelerated program but too quick to kick you out over money owed and not help you find the scholarship to help pay for school
If one loves the city life they should attend RMU. Every professor is so helpful and they always want the best for their students. The campus is big and well organized, every major has their own section of the building.
My experience has been good. The only complaint I have is trying to get books. I bought a few books according to the syllabus and they were the wrong books. It was expensive mistake. They need to change how to get books cheaper Also have the right books listed
What I liked about Robert Morris University is that I planned a college visit to their Lake County Campus and I really enjoyed it the director of admissions gave a tour around the campus and very important information about Robert Morris University.
What I like about the university is how the university attracts people from all over the State, so there is always something new to learn about people's culture. The teacher's here are really nice and know you personally since the classes are small, so you can ask for help on the classes you are struggling in. There is a lot of places to go and visit with your friends, especially since the university is in Chicago downtown.
Robert Morris is an excellent school. The tuition is cheap. Professors are always willing to help you in anyway to understand the material. There are a lot of opportunities here at school.
One thing that I really like about Robert Morris is its location. I couldn't ask for more with regards to that, especially since I am in their drafting and design tech major and there is such a rich architectural history in the surrounding area. I also like its proximity to everything, from places to eat to public transportation to parks and Lake Michigan, there's so much to do and see here.
Only went here because I got a free ride. I was at the Springfield campus and Chicago (the main campus) doesn't support Springfield enough.
I like that the University offer night classes and that most instructors want to see us succeed so they do what they can to help us get thorough the material. I would improve the affordability of the University. They rarely have used books for their students and have us buy books that we dont need.
It has only been my first week at Robert Morris and I already love the school. I love the location, the size of the school, the class sizes, and the atmosphomre of other students and professors.
So far, I liked the service I received at RMU though the admissions can be a bit tough. You really need to follow up about your application and make sure that everything is submitted. The admissions counselors are helpful, they return your calls promptly. I am looking forward to my experience at RMU. Tuition is very expensive though.
When I asked about the tuition I new I was getting myself in something bad but once I started school I couldn't get out. I may sound dramatic but the tuition is much more dramatic than me. Overall my experience was okay, even with the teachers but when I have questions about for change of classes and wanted to contact any financial rep, no one was available. Most teacher were literally trying to get many students to pass with good grades, I had one strict teacher that I would consider a good one. Also the sports, Arts, etc is all bull. But they are so petty on the cost to attend. I wouldn't recommend this school to anyone. Waste of money.
I was a student at the MGSM, the business school of RMU, I had an overall fulfilling experience. During my cohort, I was able to interact with very a diverse student and professor population. The students had backgrounds such as surgeons new the US wanting to get business training to an accountant and CFO looking to get a health care familiarization.
Start Your Review of Robert Morris University - Illinois
Robert Morris was an excellent school to attend. A big variety of the staff were very helpful and generous. Some professors took the time out of their day to help out with class material. I enjoyed that the school would try and involve you in events along with having job fairs. Something RMU needs to change is have more payment options for the year.
Went to Robert Morris University Chicago campus for 2 years. Staff was great and love the teachers. Went to school for Medical Assisting right after high school.
Robert Morris University, is a fairly small school, and my class sizes are always small. I love that I get a ton of one-on-one time with each of my professors, and that they are wanting to see me succeed. My classes are very maintainable, and we have every Friday off which is amazing. I live off campus and I love that I still can live close to campus, because my city has close housing. I wish we did more as a school, and I wish we had more than one building, and also that our student lounge was more a student lounge.