Robert Morris University - Illinois Reviews

It’s a small school! I love that the ratio is low and it’s more individualized. The staff is very outgoing and nice. They are extremely concerned with making sure you are aware of the classes you need to take and the time it will take. I like that ...it keeps me in the know!
RMU Illinois has been a great experience for me so far. They have great teachers who cares about their students and prepares them for the real world. Inside the classroom they allow us to do group projects and assignments which is very productive and helps us learn better in my opinion. All of my classmates are friendly and very supportive. Each class is very small, around 25 students per class which helps us develop a relationship with each other including the teachers. Also the school has a great facility that provides everything a student needs to be successful in school and when playing sports. Overall, Robert Morris University Illinois is a great school but there are a few changes I would like to see in the future. On campus living is very expensive for an average, also they need more scholarship funds for athletes that attend because the max amount given is very little which makes it hard for student athletes to maintain.
I been at Robert Morris for about 2 years and my experience has grown each and every time. Since my time at RMU I been on the dean list since i started, I love how I learn something new each day.
Start Your Review of Robert Morris University - Illinois
I will be a new student to Robert Morris (transferring in for this fall) because I have been accepted to their Nursing Program. Excited that I can transfer my credits to achieve my BSN and RN in 2.5 years
I love my college. I love that it has small classes and the professors are very helpful by making sure we understand everything. I really enjoy my medical classes they were all interesting
What i like about Robert Morris is that its very friendly environment and the professors are great. They want to get to know their students and make sure that they have a good experience and want their students to learn.
Robert Morris University, is a school that provides hands on support to all of their students, being apart of the soccer team has also brought me closer to others, and helping me form bonds with people in a new community. The programs that had been given to me within academics has also provided the support I need to pursue my career, having small classroom sizes allows you to interact with the professors, the support given throughout the school in assisting me in becoming successful has showed me why Robert Morris may be a great fit for others.
One of the things that I liked about Robert Morris University is that teachers take the time to make sure that the students understand the lesson.
Honestly, DO NOT BOTHER. I'm currently looking to transfer out of here after being lured in with a scholarship. They're raising tuition by $1,000 when the classes are average at best and borderline elementary at worst. The academic advisers will not ask you at all about your class preferences, and after getting your associate's, they will automatically assume your Bachelor's major. The Gen Ed classes are laughably bad, like making paper airplanes in Biology class bad... No joke.. For the core major classes, the professors are very limited, the curriculum is crammed into whatever can fit into 10 weeks, and you shouldn't be surprised if you get the same teacher for every class with the same 15 students on a given day. The professors can also be unprofessional, calling students names, enforcing personal views, etc.
When I first visited Robert Morris University- Illinois, I immediately felt that it could be a place for me to spend 4 years at. The people throughout the campus were all very welcoming and made it easy to feel like a part of the university. I love the non- traditional style campus and the location, being in the heart of Chicago, made me enjoy it even more.
I am a transfer student at Robert Morris University. I love where the school is located. I am from San Diego, CA so it was a bit of change coming from a relaxed city. I love the atmosphere here at Robert Morris. All of my professors are very welcoming and open to helping their students out after their office hours.
I like the university, your not overwhelmed with school work. I like the class schedules they do, it works with schedule outside of classes. my schools hours allow me to work part to help offset not working full time. the school pretty well, organization and contact wise. its a good school to get started and transfer to another big school or graduate schools
I love the mix between downtown Chicago and college, it provides the fun and love you need for a school and with the appreciation of the wonders of the private school of Robert Morris university.
great campus. I get to live in the city ,and have the whole college experience and no school on Fridays
Overall pleasant experience when I was attending. Not really all that much that I can say regarding any changes that I would like to be made.
It was a great accelerated program but too quick to kick you out over money owed and not help you find the scholarship to help pay for school
If one loves the city life they should attend RMU. Every professor is so helpful and they always want the best for their students. The campus is big and well organized, every major has their own section of the building.
Start Your Review of Robert Morris University - Illinois
My experience has been good. The only complaint I have is trying to get books. I bought a few books according to the syllabus and they were the wrong books. It was expensive mistake. They need to change how to get books cheaper Also have the right books listed
What I liked about Robert Morris University is that I planned a college visit to their Lake County Campus and I really enjoyed it the director of admissions gave a tour around the campus and very important information about Robert Morris University.
What I like about the university is how the university attracts people from all over the State, so there is always something new to learn about people's culture. The teacher's here are really nice and know you personally since the classes are small, so you can ask for help on the classes you are struggling in. There is a lot of places to go and visit with your friends, especially since the university is in Chicago downtown.