Rob Roy - New Bedford is a for-profit college located in New Bedford, Massachusetts. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 19 undergraduate students. The Rob Roy - New Bedford acceptance rate is 100%. The only major offered is Cosmetology. Rob Roy - New Bedford alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $15,700.
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Rob Roy Academy - New Bedford
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Rob Roy Academy - New Bedford Reviews
No reviews yet
Take our survey to add your reviewReview Rob Roy Academy - New Bedford