Roane-Jackson is a public college located in West Virginia. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 37 undergraduate students. The Roane-Jackson acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Licensed Practical Nurse Training (LPN), Medical Office Management, and Cosmetology. Graduating 87% of students, Roane-Jackson alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $24,800.
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Average Total Aid Awarded
Students Receiving Financial Aid
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Roane-Jackson Technical Center
Most Popular Majors
Licensed Practical Nurse Training (LPN)19 Graduates
Medical Office Management5 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Roane-Jackson Technical Center
- C+Pierpont Community & Technical College
- 2 Year
- Fairmont, WV
- 126 reviews
- B-Ohio Valley University
- 4 Year
- Vienna, WV
- 102 reviews
- CWest Virginia State University
- 4 Year
- Institute, WV
- 350 reviews
- CWest Virginia University at Parkersburg
- 4 Year
- Parkersburg, WV
- 252 reviews
Roane-Jackson Technical Center Reviews
This school is close to home, easy to work with, offers the classes I need to achieve my dream of becoming a nurse like I always told my family and myself I would be! I'm so excited to get this new chase of my life started so I can better myself for myself and my family! I went to my health occupations class (CNA class) at this school 4 years ago and loved it! Just one step closer to achieving my dream!
It is very difficult, but it will be worth it in the end.