Rivier University Reviews

This is my first year attending Rivier University and I was impressed by the professors and how they are here to help. They want to see you succeed. You can easily become comfortable with them. Most have flexible office hours and are great at explaining things in depth.
I was not impressed with the academic advisors. They are difficult to get in touch with and I was not helped by them as much as I wish I could have been.
Other than that, the campus is nice, the food is pretty good, and the professors are wonderful.
Small enough to get comfortable with all the administration. I had a great academic and athletic experience.
I!have applied there and got accepted, 78 of my previous credits were transferred in and I don’t have financial aids to cover my tuition, but they are holding on to my seat in public Health while researching for scholarships.
Start Your Review of Rivier University
Many teachers wish to help you succeed. All classes at the campus are close together, so there is not far to walk in between classes.
I would like to see the public safety to be more active in there job. Also, the food is repetitive and bland. As a resident, the food should be a little better.
Rivier provides an intimate environment for personal growth and development with the care and attention you will not find at larger universities.
Riv is such a close knit school where the professors take the time to get to know the students. The small class sizes make it easy to get one on one assistance and the staff and student tutors are always there to help.
Rivier has a great atmosphere with knowledable professors that really want to help you achieve your goals.
I love how close everyone is. Rivier is not a big university but that’s whats nice about. Everyone is willing to help you with anything and the teachers are super kind and friendly all the staff is
Great campus, great dining hall, awesome place to live, great classes, perfect size campus, overall great school to attend
I am a transferring student to Rivier University. I would like to see the financial aid process be more flexible with struggling students.
I have just started at the university and am very eager to finish getting my education here. I feel like it is a very welcoming environment in terms of staff and students. Professors are always willing to help and the small school size adds to a strong sense of community.
I have only completed one year at Rivier University, I completed my pre-requisite for Nursing there. I am planning on returning next year to continue. I liked how they were easy to work with when you needed help. There was one thing that I did not like that I would like to see change. There was a class that was called student success that all income freshmen were required to take that I found was a waste of time and I would have rather spent that time studying.
Smaller school provides a more personal experience where professors know you by name and seem interested in the material they are teaching.
So far I have only been to the Accepted Students Day. The staff and students were very friendly, informative and made me feel very welcomed. I also met with the Baseball and Soccer coaches who were awesome to talk to and looking forward to play for. I've had a very positive experience so far. I just paid my deposit to attend this fall, that's how much I enjoyed my day there.
College professors are fairly easy to work with if you communicate with them. Plenty of opportunities to be involved on campus, even as a freshman. Student resources available to help students succeed, e.g. Writing Department. If you need there's plenty of people students or staff one can ask for help from.
Rivier University is an amazing school. The nursing program is phenomenal as long as other areas of study such as psychology, education etc. I have been very pleased so far with the dedication and supportiveness all of the professors have. Being a small campus, you get to know mostly everyone and form close bonds with your peers. The food isn't great, but some days are better than others.
Start Your Review of Rivier University
Rivier University has some of the best professors I have ever met, and while they are wonderful, they deliver the class material in so many different ways to accommodate all of their students. Rivier faculty care about the students and want to set them up for success. The campus itself is well kept, yet the dorms fall short for what you pay for.
I love Rivier University so far! It is such a welcoming place and I love everything about it including the classes!
I loved the campus. It is so pretty and is always being updated. The campus is very small but it worked perfect for me. The classes were all very small and it gave it a better learning environment. The environment of the school was great and so were all of the professors at the school.