Rivier University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.21 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.28 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.28 responses
Most Popular Majors
Nursing Science, Education, and Practice173 Graduates
Business Administration and Management26 Graduates
Human Development20 Graduates
Elementary Education14 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration9 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities8 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.27 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.34 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.15 responses
Rivier University Reviews
I'm currently a freshman here at Rivier University and I couldn't have made a better choice for starting my nursing career. There is free tutoring and writing resources for all students of all majors. Teachers are always open to talking before and after class and it's so easy to manage your time and get involved on campus. The only con is that it is largely a commuter school and the weekends here are pretty boring, but overall the school is great and I enjoy my classes and my teachers. I feel at home at Riv and if you want a small campus with strong ties to the community it's placed in, then Rivier is for you!
I have nothing negative to say about Rivier University! I transferred here to Rivier as a commuter this Fall, and am so happy I did. I took Nursing pre-requisite courses at a local community college, that all trasferred over to Rivier. I have only been here for about a month and cannot believe the positive energy I have and see while attending school a few days a week. Everyone is so kind and all of my professors are very well prepared when coming to class. I have already learned so much, through more then one learning/teaching style or technique. Reviews I heard before applying to Rivier were all very positive, including peers and employers of Rivier graduate students.
I love Rivier University. I have attended school there throughout my bachelor's and now my master's. The professors are top-notch and very knowledgeable. As a commuter, I love that the school is small and easily attainable in my area. I would recommend to everyone looking for a great faith-based education!