Riverside Health Careers is a private college located in Newport News, Virginia in the Norfolk Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 264 undergraduate students. Admissions is competitive as the Riverside Health Careers acceptance rate is 27%. Popular majors include Nursing, Licensed Practical Nurse Training (LPN), and Radiologic Technician. Graduating 100% of students, Riverside Health Careers alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $42,900.
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Riverside School of Health Careers
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Riverside School of Health Careers
- NGSentara College of Health Sciences
- 4 Year
- Chesapeake, VA
- 30 reviews
- CRichmond School of Health & Technology
- 2 Year
- Chester, VA
- 29 reviews
- NGSouthside Regional Medical Center Professional Schools
- 2 Year
- Colonial Heights, VA
- 18 reviews
- B+Jefferson College of Health Sciences
- 4 Year
- Roanoke, VA
- 116 reviews
Riverside School of Health Careers Reviews
I am very happy as a current student here at RCHC. The teachers and faculty are all so passionate about what they do and every effort is made to ensure that all students have a fulfilling and successful time while attending.
There are not too many campus resources because the campus is small. However, the library is great, the buildings are quaint and well kept. There are also several clubs for students of each discipline to join. It's a great way to get involved and meet new people!
The radiologic technology program is superb. The workload is a little difficult at times, but it is always interesting. The campus is very small and cozy, but the hearts of the faculty/staff are huge. Riverside offers a variety of opportunities for students.