Career decisions are among the most important decisions you will make. Why should you choose a health career? Few areas can compare in offering you the opportunity for involvement, the challenge of contributing to improving the quality of life and the personal satisfaction of helping others.
Advances in technology and increasing demands for quality health services provide continued employment opportunities for qualified health care workers. The different types of careers and the many employment settings assure that you can find a health career that is satisfying to you. Our mission is to educate students to become competent entry level health care professionals.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Riverside College of Health Careers
Surgical Technology (A.A.S)
The Surgical Technologist is an operating room specialist who performs specific duties for pre-, intra-, and postoperative case management. Surgical Technologists must be knowledgeable in asepsis and sterile technique, and must be able to properly care for instrumentation, equipment, and supplies.
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
- NGSentara College of Health Sciences
- 4 Year
- Chesapeake, VA
- 32 reviews
- CRichmond School of Health & Technology
- 2 Year
- Chester, VA
- 30 reviews
- NGSouthside Regional Medical Center Professional Schools
- 2 Year
- Colonial Heights, VA
- 18 reviews
- BJefferson College of Health Sciences
- 4 Year
- Roanoke, VA
- 122 reviews