Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.30 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.35 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.34 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.43 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.43 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.15 responses
Ripon College Reviews
I graduated 1.5 years ago, I was accepted to Medical School (MD) right out of college, but as a back-up, I had applied to jobs during my senior year and received 2 high paying offers (greater than 55k + benefits) within 2 weeks. Ripon really prepared me for Medical School and the job market. What really makes Ripon stand out is in connecting students with opportunities to build one's resume in college so they become excellent applicants for post-grad education and in the job market. You have to actively try to not become involved in research, campus jobs, internships, or other resume building activities, while being a student at Ripon. The fact that I and several of my classmates were accepted into Medical School right out of college is significant. This is becoming increasing difficult to build a sufficient resume to be a competitive applicant after just 4 years of college. But Ripon is small enough to give you those opportunities to build your resume in just 4 years.
Ripon is a a great college if you like small towns. Everything is very close, walking distance. Also, the campus is small and is a good thing considering it is in Wisconsin and the maximum walking time you'll do is 10 mins or less. Which is good because it is not fun to walk out in the freezing cold for a long period of time. Another great thing about Ripon is that the class sizes are smaller, so the student can get a more one on one time with professors. This is best for students who would need a little more help understanding something. Plus having a smaller class size the student can get to know each other more and create friendships and connection. Ripon college is a great choice if you want a small, friendly community to live in for four years.
Campus is beautiful and ideologically diverse. If you're one for critical thought in all areas of life, this is a good place for you. The students are friendly, the teachers are always happy to help, and the campus is very dedicated to hearing the voice of its students. Overall, its a very nice place to be. The only real downside is the food, which could definitely use some work, but the local eat-outs are some of the best I've encountered.