Rio Salado College Reviews

It's a great school if you are interested in attending online. The professors are very good about communicating, too.
Online classes mean learning in a quiet and secluded environment at your own pace. If you are good at managing your own time you'll do well. I love it!
I've had two separate experiences with this institution. the first was when my wife was a student and attending classes seemed to be flawless. Now when i became i student there were many speed bumps. Admissions paperwork was never processed, certain VA paperwork was ignored or lost. Transcripts just plan weren't reviewed at all.
Start Your Review of Rio Salado College
Rio Salado is an online based school. Not much peer interaction. Takes alot of organization and time mangement to attend this school
It's on my schedule. Making working while going to college easy and the teachers are all really understanding.
I love that they have a large emphasis on online learning, it makes continuing education easy! The staff is competent and you can get the support you need to learn. They also offer in-person classes and the campus is centrally locates in Tempe and easy to navigate. I have zero complaints!
Rio Salado's online classes have been so convenient for my busy schedule. I work full time and also spend a lot of time volunteering at a local animal shelter, so the online classes allow me to do the course work on my own schedule. The instructors and courses are great!
My experience at Rio has been amazing. I love how the academic team helps you in anyway that they can, I love how anytime I have called for assistance they have gone out the way to help me. And most of all I appreciate the professors and how they have helped me make it to where I am today.
Very affordable and easy to be apart of. They offer many online classes and other opportunities for the students. Ive had positive experiences with the teachers and It is a great college to be apart of and learn from.
Overall, Rio Salado College is a decent 2-year college. The teachers are good, though some have communication issues, and it is incredibly affordable. One issue I did have at the school was an issue getting ahold of my councilor. My designated councilor changed often and most of them failed to respond to emails promptly. However, the Academic Advisement desk was fantastic and very, very helpful!
Rio Salado College is one of the original online colleges offered to the Phoenix area. Although during the summer they have difficult office hours to work with, their website is self serving and easy to navigate. You can take a full online course or keep it low key and take just a few. This college makes getting life through the summer manageable while taking a few side classes.
This is an online university, rating an experience here would be hard. However, it is simple and flexible if you are a person like me with a backwards schedule and stress-free lifestyle. The only changes needed would be communication with students.
I really enjoy the online classes, but it can be difficult to actually find the class you want or need, and the block requirements take a bit of interpreting.
The advisors are very helpful, professional and friendly. The only issue I have experienced is the student website is difficult to navigate through.
I have been taking dual enrollment classes at Rio Salado College for two years now and am happy to report that because of them I am now able to start college in the fall as a sophomore instead of a freshman. Through Rio Salado's dual enrollment program I have earned ten college credits all before graduating high school. The credits I have eared were very affordable, I have already saved an estimated $4,000.
Rio Salado is accepting of all ages and their registered teachers are amazing! I am in high school and am enrolled in rio salado through dual enrollment and i have never had problems with their faculty and customer service.
Rio Salado not only offers me great academics, but the chance to chose from a lot of degrees and trade school like classes that can give me more options in what I want to do in life. I’m really leaning towards the medical side of school and though they don’t offer a lot in that category, I’d like to see change in more options for health care like degrees.
Start Your Review of Rio Salado College
I've been taking classes at Rio Salado online for dual enrollment and I feel exceptionally prepared for university. Furthermore, the professors are great and the curriculum is easy to follow.
I chose Rio Salado College because I was able to take my lower level Education classes there before I transfer to a college for student teaching. The professors are all very good, but the classes are very repetitive. Curriculum could be addressed so that there was not so much overlap. In addition, it is very hard for a working student to speak to a counselor. You must leave a message, to be returned later. It is usually not possible for me to answer the phone when I am at work, so it sometimes takes days to resolve an issue.
It's definitely an average school. I think their in person classes are way better than the online classes. The online classes are hard and long for no reason. It is a community college so the cost is very fair and affordable for those who want to go to school but cannot afford such a large university.