Rio Hondo College Reviews

Iv'e been at Rio for 3 years and I have had a great learning experience! There are many resources and programs that will help with student success.
The thing that I found interesting about Rio Hondo College is that it a good college but mostly it has a good program for the career that am interesting. It may be far away from home but it really does not matter at all because there are always a place to stay at. I would not change anything at all because everything looks good.
The campus is small but it has a beautiful view of the San Gabriel Valley. It has gone through some renovations, but they need to focus on their parking problem. Like I said before too many students very little parking.
Start Your Review of Rio Hondo College
Rio Hondo college has given me a very great experience. Very easy to get classes. I’ve been taking online classes and am currently enrolled to take on campus classes next semester. I’m excited.
Rio Hondo is a fairly small college so it is very easy to find your way around, especially if you are a freshman. The staff is very sympathetic and friendly as well as the diverse students.
I'm currently a Nursing student at Rio Hondo. The Nursing Professors and nursing faculty there are excellent. They are very professional, organized, and caring for their students. What I love the most is that they treat everyone with the same interest, in other words, everybody is important. I have been a student at other colleges where I've experienced racism, and Rio Hondo is nothing like that for which I'm very grateful. The food in the cafeteria is great. It's varied, affordable, and they have Starbucks coffee. The downside of the school, at least for me, is that they don't have any programs that help Nursing students. The nursing career is a long one. By the time the student makes it to Nursing program, he/she is already out of financial aid and so it's very hard to survive without any help. I think they should have more programs that help and support the nursing students.
its a very great college with great professors. It is very diverse and has a lot of different clubs for everyone to feel included. they have resources that can help different people and they work to have a safe environment for students.
Rio Hondo College is a wonderful if you're looking to transfer in Art and Animation. The Professors all have industry experience, and are tough with out being mean.
I like Rio Hondo College, but the campus is small and needs to be expanded. The food options are very limited. There has to be more campus activities for night students. The programs such as EOPS and Trio Program are great! There is very optimistic and loving people in the transfer center that motivate you encourage you to expand all of your options!
I enjoyed my time at Rio Condo College. Professors and counselors were great. They helped me prepare for a 4-year university. Campus is beautiful and people there are cool and friendly.
Attending real Hondo was one of many first for me it was my first time being out of high school, my first time being at a college, and my first time being on my own. At first I wished they offered more guidance and help because I was very lost and I didn’t know where to find help. Now that I’ve been a student there for over a year I can now find resources to help me.
I am currently a high school senior but have visited classes and the campus and I agree that it is good for students financially.
Rio Hondo College is a good school in terms of friendliness and resources. It’s a very comfortable school to go to. I would say people feel safe on campus.
My experience with Rio hondo has been great as far as staff goes. there has been some instances where i did have an issue with financial aide. the staff member where not too specific on what forms i needed, at which I had to come back and forth and waste time on getting the right forms. Unfortunately made me give up cause every time i bring the form there was an issue. Other than that Safety is bomb being that this school offers training for future law enforcement. And just the students and professors are all great and professional.
The professors are really caring! They prepare their students for transferring to the universities and for life in general. The school offers plenty of opportunities to get involved and learn more.
If you're looking for a place to earn undergraduate units for your general education look no further. Rio Hondo offers a catered to students environment throughout the campus and classrooms. The counselors are patient, and willing to spend hours with you to help reach your goals. Rio Hondo is an excellent, inexpensive college that is great for those who are not sure where to start.
I loved how small the campus is, and how approachable all of the professors are. Small class size, so it is very easy for the professor to put a name to a face.
Start Your Review of Rio Hondo College
Rio Hondo College is a fine school to begin one's pursuit of higher education. I've met some of the greatest professors here for Social Science classes, and I've met some of the worst professors for other classes. Overall, with Rio Hondo and other community colleges, you get what you put into it. The classes come pretty easy, professors are willing to help the students, and there is a wide range of resources for students. It is a great stepping stone on the path to transferring to a 4-year university/college.

(As this is a community college, there are no dorms or housing opportunities.)
Rio hondo is beautiful and big some professors really try to help. They should make parking a lot easier and focus more on trying to help students who really want to study but can't because of money issues .
The classes are relatively small and all the professors are really professional and experts in their field. The school offers a good amount of extra cirriculars that fit the diverse body of students they have.