Rhodes College Reviews

I totally got the return on my investment. I was quickly able to get involved and take on leadership roles which led to mentors from various departments and administrative offices. These mentors connected me to a great job and launched my career.
It's fun and all but I feel as though I am wasting my money here. I really hope the new Dean makes some necessary changes. Some teachers here are honestly unacceptably bad for how much we pay.
I had a thoroughly wonderful time here - wouldn't change it for anything. The students are a fascinating, multi-talented hodgepodge of kids from all over the country and world. Academics can be demanding but teachers are always willing to go the extra mile to ensure a student's success. Memphis itself is teeming with opportunities, with volunteer work, internships, and employment to be had across disciplines. Alongside the never-ending live music, cheap and delicious food, Overton park, the river, and too much else to name, Rhodes really can be the perfect place for the right person.
Start Your Review of Rhodes College
Great school with a beautiful campus and professors and administrators that genuinly care about the success of its students.
Would not have had it any other way! I'm glad I chose to attend Rhodes. I enjoy the small campus and friendly environment. The classes are small and the professors are super accessible. I have always been able to just come in during office and ask any questions I have about the course. The Student Activities Board and the other organizations are always planning something...it's hard to be bored here!
Great community of students who are cooperative with one another. Surrounded by a city full of character and opportunities to serve.
Rhodes college has been an unbelievable place to attend school for the past four years. As you can see from the statistics, it is obviously a very good academic school; the rigor, diversity, and interactions with the professors in the classroom has prepared me tremendously for the real world. The experiences and opportunities that the students have here in the city of Memphis is truly incredible. From internships to volunteering to simply experiencing the culture of a diverse city has shaped me as a very well rounded person in addition to the broad liberal arts education. But most importantly, the best part about Rhodes is the people here. Coming from all of the country with all different backgrounds, goals, and interests does not stop the students of Rhodes from forming an incredibly tight-knit community. I would highly suggest looking into becoming a part of this community as it has been a life changing experience for the better.
The atmosphere is friendly and the campus is beautiful. I wish that there was more diversity but there are many extracurricular activites on campus and the music program is exceptional.
The campus is a dream, so beautiful! And the library is beautiful! The people are sweet and the weather is awesome.
I love this school so much. I think the teachers and students are inspiring and the quality of life here is really great for me. Living in Memphis can sometimes be frustrating mostly due to the setup of the city. However, I personally enjoy the city and all it has to offer. I've never felt unsafe around campus. I quickly integrated into the schools community and it really feels like home.
Rhodes is working hard to make the health and safety even better to make everyone feel safe
Not the best not the worst
Not very serious greek life
I am on the volleyball team
I love being at school
Athletics are just as important to faculty and students as academics are.
The professors will push you.
Start Your Review of Rhodes College
There seems to be two extremes.
Campus housing is great if you have great friends to room with.
There's a distinct Greek Life on campus.