- Memphis, TN
- 4 Year
Rhodes' rigorous approach to liberal arts and sciences inspires students to discover and cultivate lifelong passions, and to make a difference in the classroom, on campus, in the city of Memphis, and throughout the world. Simply put, our mission is to prepare students to become essential in life and career, wherever those journeys take them.
Rhodes College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.41 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.38 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.38 responses
Business Administration and Management77 Graduates
International Relations and National Security Studies32 Graduates
Political Science and Government31 Graduates
Computer Science25 Graduates
Neuroscience and Neurobiology23 Graduates
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.46 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.51 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.18 responses
Rhodes College Reviews
Rhodes College has some of the most fantastic people I have ever met. Even though most of them are white and come from upper-middle class families, somehow there still manages to be a diversity of opinions and upbringings.
A lot of the girls here are in sororities; however, Greek life is not as prevalent as you would believe. The sororities still intermingle and no one really cares which one you're in.
Ten percent of the male population at Rhodes is football players. Seriously, this is not a joke. There are a lot of athletes here, but since this is a D3 school, they aren't the typical meatheads you're imagining. They have activities outside of football and interact with non-football players. That being said, Rhodes has a lot of male athletes, but sports is not prevalent on campus.