Rhode Island College Reviews

Rhode Island College is constantly innovating the campus so there is a lot of new technology to work with. The professors are very helpful and are willing to work one-on-one if you are having trouble. Some students may complain about the cafeteria not being the best but Rhode Island College is really good with switching up the meals and putting out an array to chose from so its not really bad at all. There is also two cafes on campus. Dorm life is something that takes everyone time to get used to but there are janitors to clean the common areas everyday so its not unsanitary to live in, and the RAs that work the desk at night are also really friendly. Overall the campus has a good atmosphere and the students are welcoming to new students and students of different cultures, nationalities, etc.
So far Rhode Island College is going great for me. They have plenty of resources you can look into. If there's any issues, Rhode Island College faculties are willingly to help and find a solution for you. My experience with my professors has been wonderful. They're very enthusiastic with teaching the course and are very engaging and caring to the students. One thing I hope to see more in Rhode Island College is diversity and organizations.
Rhode Island college has a fair amount of impressive professors that know and understand their field adamantly. It has an incredibly helpful staff and programs that allow students help one another in any and all subjects.
Review Rhode Island College
As a history student, the professors were excellent. However, it always felt that the school was run by a chicken with its head cut off. It took months to make my graduation final. They "forgot" me, and I had to spend hours playing back and forth with the records department. Because they kept telling me to contact someone who no longer worked for the college. Not a great experience.
I like RIC because it's very close to commute to others, especially since I use public transportation. It's also a small community. Most classes related to my major will contain classmates that you've been familiar with in past classes, or you'll see them in future semesters.
The school is very small so it's easy to get to know people. If you don't live in campus it can be hard to meet people unless you do a sport. However, the professors are interested one achieved student and take time to get to know their class. The class size are also very small, so it's easy to get acquainted with the professor, as well as the other students. It was a great experience for me, I highly recommend, even if you just go to do gen eds then switch schools. Wonderful place
I like that Rhode Island College has diversity! Most of the profesors are friendly, and want to help their students succeed. If people have questions about the services offered at Rhode Island College, the staff are happy to help!
The campus is small and easy to manage, they could improve on the parking situation. The teachers are educated and care about their work. I feel like you are getting a good education for the price you pay.
I love the small class sizes for the most part, the biggest down fall of this school is the food. All of the professors I have had this far are truly great and was willing help me when I needed it. I would like to see more diversity on campus.
RIC is a good education for the cost but has the tendency to be disorganized and at times disconnected because of its large commuter- based community. It is important to stay focused and proactive about your education to make sure you are collecting the right credits because quite often students are "5th year seniors"
Great school, easy to navigate, helpful professors that go out of their ways. Great school for associates or bachelors.
Rhode Island College is a great school. They offer a variety of classes to achieve your goals as well as a variety of times and days to make it convient to go to school!
Most of the professors genuinely care about their students and the subjects they teach, but there are a few who take themselves too seriously. There's a nice mix of on-campus and commuter students. A good variety of classes, but not much once you're locked into a major.
Rhode Island College is a great 4yr public college with lower tuition than most. The campus is very friendly and it is easy to find classrooms and such. The professors are very helpful and liberal as well. My favorite part about Rhode Island College is that it is very diverse, therefore, new ideas are always being introduced.
Small College, People are very friendly but it's up to you to engage with them. If not everybody ( like Highschool ) are in their own groups. I am only in their art department. It,s very good! they have good programs and such but I am looking for Game Designing or Animation. ( which they don't have ) So im stuck with Digital Media. Other than that. Professers are a 50/50 when it comes to being nice and the amount of work they give you. ( lol ) It's safe. Havent had a probem here since I've been here...yeahhh! not much. Just a simple, regular college. So if you want to go with the flow without any problems and also looking for nursing or buisness ( cuz thats what this college is known for. ) this is the right colege for you!
Overall not a bad school, everything is within a reasonable walking distance, good teacher always willing to help.
This school has been renovating buildings and roads. These renovations are giving the school a modern look. As for class, size of a classroom are usually 30 students but there are a few classes with close to 100+ students mainly freshmen classes. Professors are every intellectule about the subjecting their teaching.
Review Rhode Island College
Rhode Island College is great! It's not perfect, but no college is. However, being a freshman, my transition from high school to college has been great. Most professors are super helpful and really like to challenge you. Campus safety is a goal that Rhode Island College strives to make their students feel. There is always RIC security driving through campus and many emergency push buttons all over. Which makes you feel very safe. The campus is small and beautiful and gives a home feeling like no other college I looked into. I am a commuter so I can not say what it is like living on campus. However the one downfall the college has is not enough parking spaces...Like ever. The school is mostly a commuter school which is cool, but parking can be horrendous depending on the time you have classes. Even with that one downfall RIC is an amazing school and I absolutely recommend looking into it!
Good for academics and not much else. Stay AWAY if you're looking for the typical college experience.
My experience so far has been great! The teachers are all nice but truley care about leraning and getting work done.