Research Nursing is a for-profit college located in Kansas City, Missouri. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 227 undergraduate students. The only major offered is Nursing. Research Nursing alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $55,400.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Rates starting at 4.25% APR + 1% Cash Back
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Research College of Nursing
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Research College of Nursing Reviews
ONLINE ACADEMIC LIBRARIES ARE DIFFICULT TO ACCESS COMPARED TO MY UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAM AT A DIFFERENT SCHOOL. OVERALL GOOD PROGRAM.
it was tough, but do-able. Some clinical instructors were good-great; some made your life difficult unnecessarily. One was awful and mean, and not too broadly knowledgeable--had to deal with her anxiety by smoking while at an elementary school clinical site. Can't believe they haven't made her retire yet. Loopy!
The cirriculum was almost entirely online, which was very difficult for some of the courses. You have to be highly self-motivated to complete the coursework.