Remington College - Memphis Reviews

I indeed agree that Remington College is a great school to attend (if you are only wanting to obtain an associates degree.) Read their accreditation information before you choose to attend!!! Know what you truly want to do at heart as a career. if you fail to do your research, this could be a down fall for you in the future while receiving your degree from this college. I transferred to Strayer University because they offered great accreditation and Low Low prices. I am not knocking Remington college nor am I trying to push you away. You know what you want to achieve within your career path... do your homework. I stand behind everyone 100 percent!
This is a great hands on program.
Wonderful with Flexibility around schedules.
Start Your Review of Remington College - Memphis
Not many problems worth discussing.
No Problem in this Experience.
This is what I've longed for.
Some of the Greatest Instructors and Students to know and work alongside.
By Remington College- Memphis Campus being my first college experience, This is by far the greatest experience ever, far as gaining understanding of your field of study.
everything works just fine! the school system has never been bad or down.
Just recently, the business department did a business expo and they did an excellent job on displaying their inventions, creations and ideas of their businesses.
Overall, the Career Services help the students to the best of their ability. They make sure the students have a career in their field.
B+ No school is perfect but I am getting my monies worth
I know when I graduate my time would not have been
wasted.
the school at remington college are excellent the labs are very clean
The professor gives us a calendar with all our work due for the month. We can do the assignments ahead of time. We can also keep up with our grades online as well.
Best Move – I am so happy I chose Remington College. The hours are great, the length of the program is short. I feel like I am receiving a great education. The classes are the right size so I don't feel like I am being overlooked. Overall it was the best choice for me to attend this school.
Career Placement – They have a team of workers who will help you fill out a resume`, and get you ready for an interview with a company or corporation.
They were very helpful and knowledgable about obtaining grants, loans, and various scholarships. They have always had an open door policy, and are there whenever you need to talk, vent, or ask questions.
Start Your Review of Remington College - Memphis