Reinhardt University Reviews

Reinhardt is an amazing school! I enjoy going to my classes each day. My overall college experience is really great so far.
Reinhardt University provides excellent educational opportunities for professional and adult learners. All of my professors have both the educational and professional background to address current issues and expand the student’s knowledge base. Reinhardt University offers classroom and online courses which accommodates working professionals in a cohesive and interactive environment. I highly recommend Reinhardt.
I wanted to chooseva a university that was close to home yet far away enough to give me the freedom to grow independently and I found thatvst RU. The sports program thys far is great, the professors are amazing and even though im new and still meeting new friends, I feel confortable with the diversity .
Start Your Review of Reinhardt University
Reinhardt has a good community of people from all backgrounds. The small school atmosphere is a great vibe and helps create a lot of life long friendships.
Reinhardt is an amazing school! I transferred in my sophomore year from Huntingdon. I loved Huntingdon as well but it just worked out better to be back in Georgia!
The students as well as the staff is just like one big family here at Reinhardt.
We have some pretty awesome athletes in all sports and doing awesome! The academics here are the best and I enjoy learning and being a part of this beautiful campus!
I like the way the campus is set up. The dorms are really close to the café and the classrooms and you don't have far walks. I really love how invested our school President is. She supports all students and you are welcome in her home at anytime. She also attends most sporting events and she always shows up in her Reinhardt gear. At Reinhardt you can really tell that the professors really care about you and the class size is small so you are able to connect with your classmates and professors on a personal level. The school reminds me of home and I love that.
Great University experience, feels like home away home. People that really care about you and want to help you be successful. #RUREADYTOSOAR
Reinhardt is a great school, there is always something to do in this small town. Everyone is nice and friendly, they truly care about your success and want to see you pass. It might be small but it has a big heart.
Just now completing my freshman year, Reinhardt has been a pretty good experience so far. It is a very close-nit and friendly community, but for the large price tag you do not get as many interesting advantages as you should.
Beautiful campus- constantly growing. New theater on the water and new residential halls. The faculty is very knowledgeable in their fields- I wish more of the professors were permanent fixtures rather than adjunct.
I like that is a small school, you are able to have a lot of one on one time with your professors. Its more like a family at Reinhardt.
Overall we had a great visit with Reinhardt. You automatically get a sense of a family oriented environment. Loved the class room setting and student to teacher ratio. Reinhardt received funding recently, and they're in the midst of adding a new building for dorms. I would highly recommend this University.
The insight and one-on-one help from the professors. Also, the small classes sizes made it easier to clarify questions, ask for individual help and take time to clear up any confusion.
I am currently Dual Enrolled at Reinhardt and I absolutely love it. The professors are SO helpful ands they are always willing to take time out of their day to help students if they do not understand something.
Reinhardt has been on of the greatest experiences in my life. I'm comfortable being myself to others, and I'm not afraid of rejection anymore. It may not be the best school to go to if you want to be super successful in life, but if you want a school that will help you grow as a person; that will teach you how to be your best self, then Reinhardt is the place for you. I don't know if I'm going to have the ultra glamorous life I had planned out for myself before I got to Reinhardt, but I know that I will have a fulfilling one, and that this feeling of home will always be with me.
I have been in the BCJ program for 3 years and when I missed a start date for a class in the 2nd year they emailed, called, and texted me until they reached me to make sure that I was ok. They take a personal interest in every student whether a campus or online student!
I have had a very positive experience in my first semester at Reinhardt. Counselors and professors are very helpful and supportive.
Start Your Review of Reinhardt University
Reinhardt University provides an environment for self-discovery. I would not associate that with the leadership at Reinhardt, however. The leadership does not look out for the students, but rather the image that others see Reinhardt as.
I like Reinhardt overall. It is an expensive school, but they have small class sizes. The professors are interested in your success, but it is tough academically.
I like Reinhardt University because of the students to faculty staff ratio. The small campus allows professors to get to know their students. Reinhardt University has great athletic programs.