Reinhardt University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Methodist
NAIA Division II
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.30 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.33 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.33 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management44 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies41 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management19 Graduates
Elementary Education18 Graduates
Health Care Management16 Graduates
Music Teacher Education14 Graduates
Music History and Literature10 Graduates
Radio, Television, and Digital Communication8 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.28 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.39 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.28 responses
Reinhardt University Reviews
Review Reinhardt University
Reinhardt University is a great school! This school has small class sizes which allows you to get more one-on-one time with your professors. The professors here are passionate about what they teach and the students that they teach! This school also has a tutoring resource that all students can use that is free and available anytime! There is nothing bad I can say about Reinhardt.
Love Reinhardt University! Excellent professors! I was accepted to several colleges, but thankful everyday I chose Reinhardt.
I really like this college. It is a perfect college for someone who doesn't want to go to a big school, but wants to obtain a good education. I will say, there is not much to do in Waleska, but the school provides fun student activities about 3 times a week. The school is also adding greek life next year which will be fun. For my first year at the school, I didn't really run into many rude staff or professors. Everyone seems to be pretty nice, and there is a great apmosphere of peace, religion, and family.