Reid State Technical College Reviews

I love Reid State. The people there are so nice and welcoming. The staff made sure that I had everything I needed to apply and start classes on time. I highly recommend this college to everyone.
I'm so thankful for the day I walked into Reid State. Most of the staff has become like family and everyone is so wonderfully nice. I recently been diagnosed with thyroid cancer and am in the nursing program. My teachers have worked with me in every way they can to get me through both he program and this difficult time. I would refer Reid State to anybody wanting to go to college.
I have had the greatest time at this college, it is an excellent school to go to right after high school, the only issue I have had was just the loan problem,, but i will get through it, everything from the professors to the class I have rather enjoyed.
Start Your Review of Reid State Technical College
I earned a really good scholarship through them, and there tuition and book cost are reasonable, but I do have an issue with them not working with loans, which I am having trouble getting a loan because of that issue.
The online courses are different because you really don't have interaction with your teacher face to face, but they do answer any questions and when you are having trouble they will explain things the best they can.
They quality of the services at my school are excellent and they always work in the students best interests especially when trying to help graduates find a good job.
My experience has been incredible, especially when I was in duel enrollment, they have made my schedule convenient enough to fit my lifestyle and there is almost no hassle when dealing with this college, I like it a lot.
The student center is extremely warm and the library is exceptional and there is a lot of activities that allows each and every student can become involved in this college.
The course and professors are excellent and the quality also is excellent, the courses offered include nursing, business, and welding, the class style are acceptable, and class sizes are regular.
The quality of my school is excellent and the employers are extremely nice and they really care for you, also the career center/services are exceptional and very understanding.
The registration process is quick and easy, the professors are extremely nice and help you with any trouble that you may have in class, and the main programs include nursing, welding and business.
They are very concerned for their students and they also have a top notch facility where they have high-tech gear and they also have excellent internship programs that they use to help fresh out of college students get a job.
My overall experience is wonderful. I feel like this time I can make it through this time.
The professors help anytime you need them, it is easy to get the work done. There are plenty of courses to choose from and the quality of them is very nice.
Everything to do with the registration process is good but it does take a while sometimes.
It is pretty good here. You have to just be willing to be there and talk to them.
Everybody at the school is very willing to help. All you have to do is ask and they do everything they can to get you what you need.
Start Your Review of Reid State Technical College
Not Alot of Help. After I graduated, I had trouble finding a job in my field. So naturally, I went to the Career Center for help, as it should still be an asset to me post-graduation. However, I was disappointed. I felt like a number, like I was swept under the rug after commencement. It's as if the school's sole focus is to find new fresh and happy faces for their prospective pamphlets.
Wide Range of Services – There is a library and computer lab that is awesome. Even though it's not a campus students live on, it's definitely a comfortable campus to hang out at between classes, whether you're getting coffee at the student union or catching up on some reading at the library.
Could Use Some Upgrades . . . . . While the staff and resources are helpful, the network and software could use some upgrading. As with most commun ity colleges, the campus works within it's budget. As the community is fairly small, so is the budget.