Regis University Reviews

I like how the staff keeps their word in contacting you and the services offered to distance learning students.
If you don't already have a job in the computer programming world, do not bother going to Regis through their online computer science degree program. The program has many errors in both the content, the instructions, and even in the grading of assignments. The cost of their program is incredibly expensive, unacceptably so with the errors they have in their own coursework.

You also spend all of your time reading and teaching yourself since there are little to no videos available. This is fine if you have experience in the field already or are fine with reading a textbook, but if you are looking for someone to actually teach you this is not the location you want to go.

Over priced, little to no help, error in the course work so buyer beware!
It is a very nice college everyone is super friendly, it is private college, it is very quiet and whenever you need help with something there is always someone to help you. The dorms are super clean and very nice, you dont have to worry about having a dirty dorm
Review Regis University
So far, all facilitators have been very helpful, accommodating and easily accessible. Access is especially important to me since my classes are fully online; it is a new experience and I am still trying to get comfortable in that setting.
I love the student centered attitude here and the small class sizes! I never feel lost in the crowd!
I have enjoyed my experience with Regis University due to the holistic perspective they take on their curriculum. They truly value connecting mind,body, and soul with their course work and you truly get a lot out of it.
I love the size of Regis! It is small enough to be able to run to class and still be on time, but large enough to still meet someone new everyday. Regis has not only prepared me academically, but is also dedicated to teaching its students about their purpose in the greater community.
I love how supportive school faculty are! During my time at the school, I have experienced nothing but success. Regis offers a flexible schedule for working students like myself, with 5 and 8 week classes.
I would like to see more diversity, more international students. Tuition is rising, unfortunately. Yet, it is a pretty good community. It doesn't offer all a big state school can, but if you're not looking for that, you will at Regis find lasting social and professional relationships. Good education.
I find Regis University to be a fantastic place to be. The entire campus has a very old London feel to it and there is nature throughout it for you to explore or just relax in.
The moment I got to Regis University, I felt very welcomed. People were nice and easy to talk to. The campus is easy to navigate as well.
The community at Regis University is amazing. People actually care about how you are doing and want to be their to support you in your future endeavors at Regis. There is always something to do on campus and its a great feeling to see people everyday that make you smile.
2017 Summer will be my first semester at Regis, so far my experience with Regis has been absolutely positive. This University provides everything for students needs, from having a gym, a Starbucks, Library, Music listening places and much more. Great school, and the staff are really nice, I have always been able to contact anyone I needed for help for any purpose.
Regis University is full of wonderful people. Everyone I have met here has been very warm and welcoming. All of my professors seem to truly enjoy their jobs and absolutely love interacting with their students.
I love the professors. The school is mostly white and mostly females - so not much diversity. Very small school!
I have been at Regis University now for two years working on my bachelor's and master's degrees. I cannot say enough good about the university. It has a very diverse group of instructors who have all been wonderful. They have plentiful resources if you should need assistant in a class. Their instructors are always willing to go out of their way to assist you. The instructors apply each course to real life scenarios which helps you relate the course material to real life.
Overall, I would rate Regis University a 10 out of a 10.
I felt Regis University was very deceptive in the application and financial aid process. I was also unaware that the curriculum was religious based when I registered for classes.
Review Regis University
I am an out of state student from California and I did not visit the school before my fall semester started. I felt absolutely welcomed!! Right as I arrived on campus I knew it was the school I can call home for the next 4 years. Knowing this feeling made me sure of my wonderful decision and safe that I would be living in Colorado. I have met amazing people from all over the world. It was comforting to know that about 70% of student are not local thus they will be having the same experience I am. Since the school is a Jesuit institution, having a chapel on campus made me feel connected to my home and family because prayer is my happy place.
I like the fact they offer religious courses. I also like the online classes. However, Regis is a very expensive college.
Don't go to Regis if you expect a "traditional" college experience. Keep in mind it's a Jesuit school, so the rules tend to be pretty strict. I found it to be boring at times. A lot of it is personal preference, but in my opinion it was too small and had a tendency to feel like high school. I did not find the school to be very diverse, just a lot of rich catholic white kids with a handful of diverse students. The parties aren't that great either, and since this is a very small division 2 school, school spirit is almost nonexistent. The area surrounding Regis is pretty dangerous and would not advise anyone to go out by themselves especially at night. Any good night life is downtown which require a bit of a drive.