High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.60 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.65 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.65 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.61 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.107 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 57 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.47 responses
Regis University Reviews
Wonderful online program, thorough, helpful teachers, and flexible study program. The academic advisor was awesome, and she helped me complete my degree quickly, with the best study plan possible. They also took all of my credits from community college!
Best College experience anyone could ask for. The professor were so hands on, worked with you when it was needed, answered every question, and worked with your personal schedule. The professor really care about their students education and make education a priority. The professor are willing to meet up with you outside of class hours for extra help and accommodate all needs. There is nothing better than having a professor who cares about you and your education.
Regis University was amazing! The campus is beautiful, the perfect size. The people/students there are so nice and helpful. It is the perfect place to study, in my opinion. I absolutely love everything about Regis. I love the values, the campus, the students, the staff. I love the idea that it is a teaching university only, more time to spend with friends and professors.