Regis College Reviews

Attending Regis makes me feel safe and provides a great learning environment. Professors really interact with you and help you stay on the right track and give you resources to help you achieve your goal.
I like how you can connect with the professors and have one-on-one time with them if need be. They’re really nice and make sure you’re on the right track and aim to help you graduate! Everyone is very welcoming and it’s a great experience so far!!
Regis is an excellent academic institution. They have a great facilities and the people are wonderful. The environment is good and isn't have big campus but its beautiful. Very good institution that give to the student and excellent opportunity to complete a degree.
Start Your Review of Regis College
I am majoring in nursing here at Regis College. The classes are great and so is the nursing program. If you are looking to major in nursing I would recommend this school. There have only been a few issues I have encountered here but nothing major which is why I give it 4 stars!
i am a nursing major and they have one of the best nursing curriculum in Massachusetts. i have learned a lot and i would recommend someone to join this school. they have academic tutors even on weekends. if you are ready to put in the work, trust me, you will see the results.
As a nursing student the school prepares student very well for the nursing career. I like the small classes and the faculty is overall very good. The food isn't amazing, but it's slowly improving.
Regis is a place where everyone is allowed to be themselves. They encourage their students to stand out and better themselves for the future.
Although I am only a sophomore at Regis College, and have mostly enjoyed my experience, there are still some things that need to change on campus. The campus is close enough to Boston, but also located in a residential area, so that ensures our safety. Because of the small population here, it is easy to contact your professor, but that also makes it easy to be stuck in classes with terrible professors. The food options on campus are slim to none.
I love the feel of Regis College, it just feels like home. The student body and staff are so friendly. If i was to sneeze they would say God bless you, and open doors for others. this place is unlike other colleges i've seen.
The school is very small which provides incoming freshman the feeling of truly being at home. However, the school recruits a huge amount of student athletes so if you don't play a sport you often feel left out.
Do not let the zip code fool you. This is a school were sexual misconduct is swept under the rug. The administrators will make the victim miserable so they will leave. They are beyond unsupportive. The drugs and drinking is tolerated. Went down a hallway one evening and marijuana was permeating it. Room attendants cannot always be found. You will see students who are from other countries that are getting full tuition paid while hard working Americans pay full fare for this corrupt school. Another black eye for a catholic institution.
I am a basketball player here at Regis College and I absolutely love it. The small little campus in Weston Mass is a perfect school for me. The only thing I would change about school would be the food! The class sizes are amazing the most I have is 14 and that's a lab. Less students mean more 1 on 1 time to ask professors any questions about the material or the lesson.
As a nursing major, the school does a lot to prepare you for your career. I like the small classes and the faculty is overall very good. The food isn't amazing, but it's slowly improving. I like the sense of community and how everyone is friendly and welcoming. There are a good amount of commuters, so not much happens on campus on weekends. This leads to the majority of campus going home on weekends.
Most classes are pretty easy. I don't find it very difficult to keep a decent (3.0 and above) GPA here. Personally I enjoy the small size because it's easier to get to class. Drawback is that it's located in the middle of nowhere so you're going to need a car unless you're headed to the mall or T from the always late shuttle service. The school doesn't pay anyone much attention unless they're a nursing major. The food is awful. If you're involved, the community here is pretty nice and you can meet some cool open minded people.
Regis has a very competitive nursing program that I am working towards in becoming apart of. Academically, it was challenging however, the support system is incredible. Regis College has a center called the Academic Center for Excellence, where there are academic coaches, a writing center, and a center for mathematics and sciences. I took full advantage of all of those centers, and that was reflected in my grades. Regis is great with student to teacher ratio. An average class has about 20-30 students. I have a relationship with all of my teachers and they all knew me personally, which I loved. Overall, I love Regis and recommend it for anyone who wants to pursue a nursing career. Everyone there is super supportive and will do anything in their power to make sure you succeed.
The only warn you about drugs in the move in week.
The courses are great and the class sizes are pretty small with usually 20 students in every class. The teachers are very nice and pretty good at teaching. There are a good amount of class offered from what I've seen.
Start Your Review of Regis College
The serives on campus are good. I haven't used much of it but it seems good to me.
You feel very safe at this school! There are watchers at the entrance from 6pm to 6am. There are emergency bottoms everywhere around campus, including several outside. The school is in a very rich town so it's very private and safe here.
There is only one building for freshman since we are such a small school. The rooms are normal size, mostly doubles but there is a quad or triple on each floor. There is a full kitchen one 2 out of 4 floors and kitchenette on the other floors. The RA never bother you. The bathrooms aren't bad.