Regis College Reviews

I'm a freshmen at Regis College and I am almost done with my first year of college with Regis. I had a good experience so far, but there are some things that could change. If you want to have good food, Regis is not known for that. Personally I do not like the food there because it is the same thing every day and it seems like they never want to switch it up. If you want to go to a party school, Regis is not where you should be looking. Yes there are parties, but to get into them you usually have to know one of the sports player on the team because usually the sports teams throw the parties in the suites. If you are serious about working in the health profession then Regis would be a great fit for you. Currently I am working towards a nursing major and it is a lot of hard work and you have to put in a lot of time with homework and studying. Overall, Regis College is a good fit for me and I like it here, but wished it did not have to be so expensive.
The teacher to student ratio is fantastic. I love the ability to have one on one time with a professor if needed. The only thing I would change is the amount of students. Although I do like the small classes, I wish there were more people on campus.
I liked the academic life of Regis. The faculty was really involved in students’ academics and well being and I really appreciated that while attending there. There are a couple things I would like to see changed at Regis College. The food was definitely as big one for some people. The selection was poor and the quality was even worse. The residence life was absolutely terrible. The residence faculty took no mind to what was going on around them and students ran amuck at all hours of the night, all days of the week, doing God knows what. The dorms were horrible and outdated, on hot or to cold, and infested with bugs. The showers were moldy. Not to mention the spooky aura of the whole campus, despite the Catholic sense of it all. Overall a nice school, but there was a lot that would have been easily fixed.
Start Your Review of Regis College
What I love about Regis is the beautiful campus and the great amount of support I received from the school. This college has very friendly students and the perfessors do so well with teaching. The academic support center is truly amazing. Tutoring and academic coaching is excellent and I would recommend it to all students who are willing to succeed.
Regis is a very small and close knit community. The education is great and the faculty is very understanding.
Regis is very small and centered on community. The class size is small, some of the faculty are helpful. Although the tuition is a bit high and pricey, it also seemed like the nursing program seems to have good resources. I have only had a bad encounter with one professor due to his lack of resources and teaching techniques.
Attending Regis makes me feel safe and provides a great learning environment. Professors really interact with you and help you stay on the right track and give you resources to help you achieve your goal.
I like how you can connect with the professors and have one-on-one time with them if need be. They’re really nice and make sure you’re on the right track and aim to help you graduate! Everyone is very welcoming and it’s a great experience so far!!
Regis is an excellent academic institution. They have a great facilities and the people are wonderful. The environment is good and isn't have big campus but its beautiful. Very good institution that give to the student and excellent opportunity to complete a degree.
I am majoring in nursing here at Regis College. The classes are great and so is the nursing program. If you are looking to major in nursing I would recommend this school. There have only been a few issues I have encountered here but nothing major which is why I give it 4 stars!
i am a nursing major and they have one of the best nursing curriculum in Massachusetts. i have learned a lot and i would recommend someone to join this school. they have academic tutors even on weekends. if you are ready to put in the work, trust me, you will see the results.
As a nursing student the school prepares student very well for the nursing career. I like the small classes and the faculty is overall very good. The food isn't amazing, but it's slowly improving.
Regis is a place where everyone is allowed to be themselves. They encourage their students to stand out and better themselves for the future.
Although I am only a sophomore at Regis College, and have mostly enjoyed my experience, there are still some things that need to change on campus. The campus is close enough to Boston, but also located in a residential area, so that ensures our safety. Because of the small population here, it is easy to contact your professor, but that also makes it easy to be stuck in classes with terrible professors. The food options on campus are slim to none.
I love the feel of Regis College, it just feels like home. The student body and staff are so friendly. If i was to sneeze they would say God bless you, and open doors for others. this place is unlike other colleges i've seen.
The school is very small which provides incoming freshman the feeling of truly being at home. However, the school recruits a huge amount of student athletes so if you don't play a sport you often feel left out.
Do not let the zip code fool you. This is a school were sexual misconduct is swept under the rug. The administrators will make the victim miserable so they will leave. They are beyond unsupportive. The drugs and drinking is tolerated. Went down a hallway one evening and marijuana was permeating it. Room attendants cannot always be found. You will see students who are from other countries that are getting full tuition paid while hard working Americans pay full fare for this corrupt school. Another black eye for a catholic institution.
Start Your Review of Regis College
I am a basketball player here at Regis College and I absolutely love it. The small little campus in Weston Mass is a perfect school for me. The only thing I would change about school would be the food! The class sizes are amazing the most I have is 14 and that's a lab. Less students mean more 1 on 1 time to ask professors any questions about the material or the lesson.
As a nursing major, the school does a lot to prepare you for your career. I like the small classes and the faculty is overall very good. The food isn't amazing, but it's slowly improving. I like the sense of community and how everyone is friendly and welcoming. There are a good amount of commuters, so not much happens on campus on weekends. This leads to the majority of campus going home on weekends.
Most classes are pretty easy. I don't find it very difficult to keep a decent (3.0 and above) GPA here. Personally I enjoy the small size because it's easier to get to class. Drawback is that it's located in the middle of nowhere so you're going to need a car unless you're headed to the mall or T from the always late shuttle service. The school doesn't pay anyone much attention unless they're a nursing major. The food is awful. If you're involved, the community here is pretty nice and you can meet some cool open minded people.