Regis College Reviews

I haven't gotten accepted yet. So far, I like how involved the admission counselor has been with me completing my application.
Pretty decent school. If you are trying to go to school for medical, Regis is perfect. Mostly Nursing, we are known for our nursing problems. The events we have on campus is pretty fun.
I like the way they treat people. At Regis college , everyone is treated with respect and our opinion matters. There is always someone there to help us, when we need help with homework, we have the tutoring center.
Start Your Review of Regis College
Great learning place. Wonderful professors. Love the nursing staff. They make sure you learn and understand all the materal. Very caring.
After graduating from another school and attending Regis College to complete my degree, Regis has been very welcoming and has provided me with a great deal of guidance. I would like to become a PA in the future and Regis College has provided me with all the tools I will need to continue my career path. I am very grateful for the opportunities that have been presented to me in my time at Regis. I will also be able to complete requirements for my future career at Regis. The resources that Regis provides their students sets them up for success and ensures that their learning is a priority. The campus is very nice and even has a Dunkin' Donuts on site. They really care about your success, and they help you in every way they can. My experience at Regis has been amazing, and I am very thankful for the support they have provided me with.
I'm a freshmen at Regis College and I am almost done with my first year of college with Regis. I had a good experience so far, but there are some things that could change. If you want to have good food, Regis is not known for that. Personally I do not like the food there because it is the same thing every day and it seems like they never want to switch it up. If you want to go to a party school, Regis is not where you should be looking. Yes there are parties, but to get into them you usually have to know one of the sports player on the team because usually the sports teams throw the parties in the suites. If you are serious about working in the health profession then Regis would be a great fit for you. Currently I am working towards a nursing major and it is a lot of hard work and you have to put in a lot of time with homework and studying. Overall, Regis College is a good fit for me and I like it here, but wished it did not have to be so expensive.
The teacher to student ratio is fantastic. I love the ability to have one on one time with a professor if needed. The only thing I would change is the amount of students. Although I do like the small classes, I wish there were more people on campus.
I liked the academic life of Regis. The faculty was really involved in students’ academics and well being and I really appreciated that while attending there. There are a couple things I would like to see changed at Regis College. The food was definitely as big one for some people. The selection was poor and the quality was even worse. The residence life was absolutely terrible. The residence faculty took no mind to what was going on around them and students ran amuck at all hours of the night, all days of the week, doing God knows what. The dorms were horrible and outdated, on hot or to cold, and infested with bugs. The showers were moldy. Not to mention the spooky aura of the whole campus, despite the Catholic sense of it all. Overall a nice school, but there was a lot that would have been easily fixed.
What I love about Regis is the beautiful campus and the great amount of support I received from the school. This college has very friendly students and the perfessors do so well with teaching. The academic support center is truly amazing. Tutoring and academic coaching is excellent and I would recommend it to all students who are willing to succeed.
Regis is a very small and close knit community. The education is great and the faculty is very understanding.
Regis is very small and centered on community. The class size is small, some of the faculty are helpful. Although the tuition is a bit high and pricey, it also seemed like the nursing program seems to have good resources. I have only had a bad encounter with one professor due to his lack of resources and teaching techniques.
Attending Regis makes me feel safe and provides a great learning environment. Professors really interact with you and help you stay on the right track and give you resources to help you achieve your goal.
I like how you can connect with the professors and have one-on-one time with them if need be. They’re really nice and make sure you’re on the right track and aim to help you graduate! Everyone is very welcoming and it’s a great experience so far!!
Regis is an excellent academic institution. They have a great facilities and the people are wonderful. The environment is good and isn't have big campus but its beautiful. Very good institution that give to the student and excellent opportunity to complete a degree.
I am majoring in nursing here at Regis College. The classes are great and so is the nursing program. If you are looking to major in nursing I would recommend this school. There have only been a few issues I have encountered here but nothing major which is why I give it 4 stars!
i am a nursing major and they have one of the best nursing curriculum in Massachusetts. i have learned a lot and i would recommend someone to join this school. they have academic tutors even on weekends. if you are ready to put in the work, trust me, you will see the results.
As a nursing student the school prepares student very well for the nursing career. I like the small classes and the faculty is overall very good. The food isn't amazing, but it's slowly improving.
Start Your Review of Regis College
Regis is a place where everyone is allowed to be themselves. They encourage their students to stand out and better themselves for the future.
Although I am only a sophomore at Regis College, and have mostly enjoyed my experience, there are still some things that need to change on campus. The campus is close enough to Boston, but also located in a residential area, so that ensures our safety. Because of the small population here, it is easy to contact your professor, but that also makes it easy to be stuck in classes with terrible professors. The food options on campus are slim to none.
I love the feel of Regis College, it just feels like home. The student body and staff are so friendly. If i was to sneeze they would say God bless you, and open doors for others. this place is unlike other colleges i've seen.