High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- 1% Cash Back + affordable rates starting at 3.82% APR w/auto debit discount
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.18 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.19 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.19 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.16 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.32 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.15 responses
Regis College Reviews
After graduating from another school and attending Regis College to complete my degree, Regis has been very welcoming and has provided me with a great deal of guidance. I would like to become a PA in the future and Regis College has provided me with all the tools I will need to continue my career path. I am very grateful for the opportunities that have been presented to me in my time at Regis. I will also be able to complete requirements for my future career at Regis. The resources that Regis provides their students sets them up for success and ensures that their learning is a priority. The campus is very nice and even has a Dunkin' Donuts on site. They really care about your success, and they help you in every way they can. My experience at Regis has been amazing, and I am very thankful for the support they have provided me with.
I liked the academic life of Regis. The faculty was really involved in students’ academics and well being and I really appreciated that while attending there. There are a couple things I would like to see changed at Regis College. The food was definitely as big one for some people. The selection was poor and the quality was even worse. The residence life was absolutely terrible. The residence faculty took no mind to what was going on around them and students ran amuck at all hours of the night, all days of the week, doing God knows what. The dorms were horrible and outdated, on hot or to cold, and infested with bugs. The showers were moldy. Not to mention the spooky aura of the whole campus, despite the Catholic sense of it all. Overall a nice school, but there was a lot that would have been easily fixed.
I'm a freshmen at Regis College and I am almost done with my first year of college with Regis. I had a good experience so far, but there are some things that could change. If you want to have good food, Regis is not known for that. Personally I do not like the food there because it is the same thing every day and it seems like they never want to switch it up. If you want to go to a party school, Regis is not where you should be looking. Yes there are parties, but to get into them you usually have to know one of the sports player on the team because usually the sports teams throw the parties in the suites. If you are serious about working in the health profession then Regis would be a great fit for you. Currently I am working towards a nursing major and it is a lot of hard work and you have to put in a lot of time with homework and studying. Overall, Regis College is a good fit for me and I like it here, but wished it did not have to be so expensive.