Regis College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NCAA Division III (without football)
New England Collegiate Conference
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.18 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.18 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.18 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.15 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.31 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.15 responses
Regis College Reviews
Regis has a very competitive nursing program that I am working towards in becoming apart of. Academically, it was challenging however, the support system is incredible. Regis College has a center called the Academic Center for Excellence, where there are academic coaches, a writing center, and a center for mathematics and sciences. I took full advantage of all of those centers, and that was reflected in my grades. Regis is great with student to teacher ratio. An average class has about 20-30 students. I have a relationship with all of my teachers and they all knew me personally, which I loved. Overall, I love Regis and recommend it for anyone who wants to pursue a nursing career. Everyone there is super supportive and will do anything in their power to make sure you succeed.
Regis College is the type of college for the person who is looking for a smaller school and wants to stay closer to home. We don't have crazy parties like Zoo Mass but the parties aren't bad and the education is great, especially in the nursing program! They also give an crazy amount for financial aid
I am majoring in nursing here at Regis College. The classes are great and so is the nursing program. If you are looking to major in nursing I would recommend this school. There have only been a few issues I have encountered here but nothing major which is why I give it 4 stars!