Regent University Reviews

Regent is a great Christian University. The Professors are great and my overall experience is positive.
I am a distance learner and attending Regent U. online has been a great experience. The professors are always available to assist, the classes are incorporated with faith-based learning, which was a defining factor in deciding to attend. Having spiritual support from my advisors, professors, and peers, I always felt the sense of community with my online classes. I am happy with my decision!!!
The campus is beautiful and not too large for walking. I have lived some on campus, but for now I am a distance learning student. The experience varies from professor to professor, and you really are only as involved as you want to be.
Start Your Review of Regent University
To be honest, Regent is good for taking your first step into college. It offers good classes, transferable credit, and very, very good dorms, better dorms than any college I have been to. However, I really wouldn't recommend staying here. They're too strict and too hung up on their morals and religious beliefs. You will not get the full college experience here because there is no party scene, none, and the people here are rats, so keep to yourself. If you come here, get gen eds and some really good credit on your major, and then transfer. If not you will have to do at least six bible classes before graduating; they're required.
As a graduate student, I find the faculty the main reason to study and remain as a student there. The professora are expert in their fields and are well publihed in their specific subject natter.
I really admire the core Christian values that are integrated into the curriculum at Regent. It’s a great school with excellent accreditation and I believe my experience at Regent is preparing me not only for the career field I am entering but also to be a better person. I just wish the tuition was a little lower!!
I think this is great a school. I love the online program.The customer service is very friendly with the omboarding process and they do great on the follow through to make sure the students get everything they need to be able to get into the school.
Regent University is a great place to become grounded in God’s word. The professors and staff are very nice and help you as much as they can. The campus and the apartments are kept up to par by a really nice maintenance team. This school was were good over all. While the diversity is very low, they do have great assets that draw people to the school.
An absolutely legitimate university. Hard work here, not a degree mill. Im an online student, so discussions are weighed just as heavy as projects and papers. I did it as a Chief in charge of Sailors. But it wasnt easy. Very efficient support staff. Out of 17 classes, only had 1 bad instructor. All of them are phenomenal.
I'm in my first semester at Regent, and I couldn't have picked a better school! Regent's online program is organized and easy to use, and super efficient! The curriculum is 100% Christian-based, and faith is infused into every subject. I'm growing in my faith as well as my education!
As a new student just getting enrolled into a Bachelor Degree in Paralegal studies, I am very impressed with the kindness and real care that "every" single employee and faculty member has shown to me so far. I already know I selected the right college, because my "main" concern was to get a very challenging and informative set of classes and I believe I struck GOLD! We shall see, but I usually get a very good "read" on people and businesses right from the git-go.
I love the beautiful campus and most people and professors are nice however the staff, either advising or res-life, is terrible and the academics are average at best if not poor.
Plenty of superb and unique opportunity to explore your future career/vocation. As an online student, tuition is nothing compared other schools; and you receive just as great an education. Lots of resources provided to help you grow academically, professionally, and spiritually! Most of all, you are continually being trained as a leader, in your field and elsewhere!
Located right off of I-64 with a very nice campus and CBN located on the campus as the campus is very nice in the fall. But i do not enjoy the people, they was mean. I believe that we will win. Crooked media, Crooked Hillary, Roy Moore did nothing wrong, have a good day.
What a gift this place has been! The teachers genuinely care about you and desire your success. The staff wants to see you succeed and everyone wants to help prepare you to change the world.
Regent seems very nice and clean and it looks very easy to fit in and it has a great working environment.
Regent University exhibits a true Christ-like environment. Everyone from the admissions staff to the financial aid office show that they truly care about you and your well-being as you press toward achieving your education goals.
Start Your Review of Regent University
I am an on-line student, so many of the questions are non-applicable. The on line courses are great, and the professors are very knowledgeable.
I completed my Bachelor's through Regent University's online program in 2014, and I am currently pursuing my Master's through their online program as well. As a graduate student, I find the coursework challenging and paced well. Every professor is incredibly supportive and willing to work with you.
Wonderful professors and a beautiful campus. Tuition very affordable (no in state or out of state tuition difference) either.