Regent University Reviews

Regent is a solid choice for Christian academics. They have many options, and are recognized by several businesses for being a leadership university. My biggest complaint is, the lack of help when applying, and when trying to solve issues related to financial aid, etc.
Christ-centered education.
Christian professors.
Christian leadership.
Excellent School of Business and Leadership
I am an online student from another state. So far everything has gone smooth except for trying to get assistant in the writing lab. That has been a little challenging.
Start Your Review of Regent University
The counseling program has been frustrating at times. Contributing to the frustration, has been the professors. Some of have been scatterbrained, making the course somewhat unorganized and others have been the most encouraging, while still others have had a rude demeanor. It has been baffling at times of what to expect. On an assignment with a lot of criticism, I would have expected a lesser grade, but this although, showed no reflection. Sometimes, comments from professors come off as a mother scolding her children. It seems strange to be treated as a child when you have experience as a working adult, parent, and are continuing education to fulfill a dream to further your education. Although, I feel to have experienced growth academically, I had a hard time understanding some of the professors attitudes towards their students. Since, students work in groups in the counseling program, the comments betweens professors and students were continually shared throughout the semester.
I absolutely love attending this school!!! The teachers are great and the classes are challenging yet fulfilling.
I have been at Regent University for only one semester so far, and it has been the best experience of my life. It took no longer than a few weeks to make new friends. The staff, professors, and students are genuine and all willing to help as much as they can. The campus is not big, giving it a more homely sense to it. Campus police are always patrolling the area, making it one of the safest campuses in the U.S.
They are very responsive to my requests and are willing to do anything to help out an upcoming college student.
Bible pounders. Regent claims to welcome all denominations. But if you don’t adhere exactly to their practices and beliefs you are shunned by other students. I am catholic from the north. No one was nice to me since I got here , oexcept the professors. I came in as freshman living in dorm aug 20. I moved out before thanksgiving.
I have enjoyed the admissions process with Regent University. They have been very helpful, respectful and friendly. This school was recommended to me by a good friend and I am happy that I looked into them. I have not been disappointed.
The region is so beautiful. I am disappointed with the strength of spiritual opportunities in this region. The school is great. The school buildings look like castles.
Regent University is the probably the best Christian University in the United States. The entire faculty is there for almost any and everything! This school cares about your success in and out of school. Whether you are online or on campus, it feels like a huge family!
Regent let me transfer 90 hours from other schools towards my degree! With all the transfer credits and their success path, I am able to finish my degree in one year. Also, they have one of the most affordable tuition rates in the nation!
What I love most about this school is how understanding the professors and staff of the school are. This year started off pretty rough for me, I had a lot of personal losses and went to my first funeral, so you can imagine how hard that can be. During that dark time, my professors not only prayed for me, but they were patient with me in completing my coursework. The main office had the best intentions for me in making sure that I succeeded. I am so thankful to be attending a great school like this.
I am an online student and have had a great experience with the program, I plan on staying to work on my masters. The professors and the faculty are great and make you feel accepted and important even if you are not on campus.
What do I like about Regent University... So let me start from the beginning. I went to Regent University in the spring of 2018, but so far I've had mixed emotions with my overall experience. My professors were very supportive and encouraging, I found enjoyment in the weekly student fellowships like FCA (Fellowship of Christian Athletes), and the activities were good. I enjoy the school, however, I did feel underwhelmed considering how much of an investment it was
As an alumni with my Masters in Counseling, my learning experience was fantastic. Beautiful campus with very professional staff. I am an adult learner, age 58 at graduation in 2017. Would recommend Regent to anyone who is serious about getting a quality education in a Christian atmosphere.
I really feel like I received a valuable education from “stellar” professors. As a distant learner I felt really connected with Blackboard and professors making themselves accessible to students like myself. They want you to succeed. I like that the Bible is integrated in every course and the professors challenge the students to think critically about how a biblical worldview can help us impact the world regardless of what our major is - we are “world changers”!
Start Your Review of Regent University
I am a veteran and military spouse, and because we have to relocate every few years, I had to find a University that offered a good online program. After a lot of research, I decided to give Regent University a try. I am now in my third semester with Regent and it has been very rewarding. The entire staff is wonderful! They are helpful, caring, and even check in with me via email or phone call just to make sure there isn't anything that I need. The classes are challenging and to date, every instructor has been amazing. Regent University has a great online program that is not just going to hand you a good grade. You will have to put the time and effort in, but the experience will be rewarding!
It is a very easy school for freshman like myself to maneuver. The faculty and staff is very helpful and friendly too.
Regent allowed me the opportunity to continue my education with other Christian scholars as myself. The faculty and staff are some of the greatest scholars in this country. The University cares for all students as children of God.