High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.63 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.66 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.66 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management79 Graduates
Theological and Ministerial Studies32 Graduates
Biblical Studies25 Graduates
Organizational Behavior Studies24 Graduates
Public Policy Analysis24 Graduates
Computer and Information Studies21 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration19 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.64 responses
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.77 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 56 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.47 responses
Regent University Reviews
So far, my experience with Regent University has been great! I recently received my acceptance letter, so I've only been able to interact with the admissions office and financial aid. Even though I've only been acquainted a short amount of time and with only a few departments, my first impression of them was wonderful! I cannot wait to begin classes and interact with everyone that I can on campus.
Plenty of superb and unique opportunity to explore your future career/vocation. As an online student, tuition is nothing compared other schools; and you receive just as great an education. Lots of resources provided to help you grow academically, professionally, and spiritually! Most of all, you are continually being trained as a leader, in your field and elsewhere!
As a new student just getting enrolled into a Bachelor Degree in Paralegal studies, I am very impressed with the kindness and real care that "every" single employee and faculty member has shown to me so far. I already know I selected the right college, because my "main" concern was to get a very challenging and informative set of classes and I believe I struck GOLD! We shall see, but I usually get a very good "read" on people and businesses right from the git-go.