Reformed Presbyterian Seminary is a private, Christian college located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 2 undergraduate students. Reformed Presbyterian Seminary graduates 33% of its students.
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Rates starting at 3.97% APR + 1% Cash Back
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Reformed Presbyterian Theological Seminary
Most Popular Majors
Data not available
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Reformed Presbyterian Theological Seminary Reviews
I truly learned to love the Bible and prayer here. The pastor-scholars are great teachers and Godly men. Conservatives and military persons are welcome here. Studying here helped me to develop a vision for how to apply theology to life for the rest of my years on earth.