Reedley College Reviews

Reedley College had a wonderful small town feel. They have a huge variety of programs from nursing to dental hygiene to aviation to agriculture and animal science, there is something for everyone! There are a lot of rescources available to the students such as three places to get free tutoring in all subjects.
I like how they are all ready to help you succeed. They really care that you understand everything and that you won’t give up on your education Because it’s really important to finish what we started.
I was in the Forestry department and my teachers helped me out as much as they could and put in extra time outside of class to make sure I knew the material.
Start Your Review of Reedley College
My experience at this college has been amazing. Being scared at first I️ realized that there’s nothing to fear. The campus is very social and carries a great ambience daily. This college has helped me begin my education fresh and new again. I️ absolutely would recommend this college to anyone wanting to start fresh.
I enjoy being in this small college. There are many resources available to help students understand their materials, and there are many teachers willing to help students when needed. The campus is always clean and all the staff are kind.
Reedley college is a good school; however, there are a few major changes that should occur. The students and teachers are not connected. Many students struggle with materials and rely on the many tutors provided by the school but sometimes how the tutors teach the students are not what the teacher want to see. So there is a slight conflict on how the material is taught. Among the safety guidelines, I have mixed feelings. A student during my first year was harassing me and I reported it but they did not take me seriously. I was turned away because of a lack of evidence. I took things in my own hands and reported the student to the police. Another instance this semester, there was also a student that was not allowed on campus that began to threaten student and threaten to shoot the school. Reedley college failed to alert the campus until two days after the incident. The student was then arrested the following week. The school is good with a few flaws.
I liked the one on one attention the teachers are prepared to give their dedicated students. I also enjoy the simplicity of the small town surroundings it makes things less intimidating.
Reedley is a lot smaller than other community colleges. It is great for one on one with the teachers. Passing classes was a lot easier with support from the teachers.
It a really good college. Some places can be somewhat hidden. Overall it’s a good place to attend. Parking on the other hand is very chaotic.
I liked the size of the classroom. However, some professors need improvement. There are some that are really involved with the students but a lot of them seem to not care much about the success of their students.
I like how friendly and welcoming students and staff were. I never hesitate to ask questions, professors or counselors were glad to help me. The campus is small, but the college does offer many support services.
Reedley is a good school overall. Being in a small rural area, it's just not much to do. But as fast as the teachers, everyone is great. I love the diversity of the school, meeting new people. Every thing you need as far as food, snacks, etc...it's in walking distance.
Reedley College is a great place to learn. The campus is nice and green and there are always fun activities taking place. The professors are nice and encourage the academic growth of their students.
My experience with Reedley College has been very enjoyable, and although not every teacher is the best, most still look out for your path to success.
This is an affordable school that is available to anyone who is interested in agricultural studies and business studies as their classes are very good with very good teachers.
Reedley college is great. They provide plenty of resources like a math center and an English center.
Reedley is a great campus with helpful faculty. The classes are small and well taught. The campus is located in a wonderful area with fast food restaurants near by as well as scenic walking paths.
Start Your Review of Reedley College
College so far isn’t what i imagined it would be like . In college you have so much freedom! College is something you have to take serious and cant joke around . If you know what you want to major in ! Go for it , put all your gut and anything is possible ! I know im going for it right ! Nobody likes a quitter!
The thing I like the most about Reedley College is that is close to my house. One thing that can improve is financial aid assistance.
I really like Reedley College everyone is helpful and friendly. There are flexible times that fit your schedule.