Reading Area Community College Reviews

They discriminate against the disabled and aged. They do not help students. They are lazy in processing paperwork. They discriminate against veterans. They falsify paperwork/ records. The right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing. They don't return phone calls and emails.
Reading Area Community College faculty has gone above and beyond for me many times as a student. If they see you care, they will fight to make sure you get the best education you possibly can.
I like that the college has employees which help you with your placement and give you great advice. The processors are great at there job.
Start Your Review of Reading Area Community College
I like how it is close to home and it is cheap to start out with than other colleges especially if you have to pay for it all out of pocket.
I have a good experience. The profesor are very good. The class is very acorde with the material class.
I love the school, I think the students are friendly and highly accommodating too.The lecturers have an accessibility rate of 90%.Reading is beautiful!
Reading Area Community College has many professors that really care about their students and their success. There are some that are not very helpful but majority are great. I like how all the classes you are in are very small so its easier for you to get ahold of your professor when you need something. Also their one on one tutoring sessions are very helpful. Overall this college so far has given me a great experience. Best of all it's not expensive at all which is good for many of us students who cant afford to go to an expensive school.
Classes are small, Instructors are great/care about students, cost is cheap for tuition, and excellent education.
They have been very helpful in answering every question I have. They also go out there way to help when someone needs help with scheduling classes.
It is a really great diverse college to go to. Everybody, for the most part, is extremely nice and the professors really do work with you.
What I like most about Reading Area Community College is there are a lot of services for people with disabilities or people who have served in the army or military. Also, the staff and students help very much with new freshman students who are new to the building.
i have dual enrolled here at the Reading Area Community College. And I have found that they do not really care about their students. Also enrolling for my actual associates degree was very unclear and not much guidance was given to assist me. it made me personally, feel really doubtful about perusing my college education there.
My first semester at Reading Area Community College has been good because I have done very well academically, my lowest grade being a B+. I think the resources they offer to help their students are plentiful and a lot of students really take advantage of them. The one thing I would like to see change is the leniency of late items. Many instructors only deduct minor points for late items, and I think at this point in an education career, you should be responsible deadlines and instructors should not encourage the behavior by accepting late work.
Solid education, really helpful professors, but this school is so incompetent. The financial aid office is disorganized and incompetent, some of the people on the staff are really rude, and the advisers are useless. I had requested a transcript to be sent to the four year school that I plan on transferring to and three weeks later that school never got it. I called RACC about it, and it turned out RACC forgot to send them the transcript. The advisers don't even give helpful information. They suggest you classes that don't even transfer to a 4-year college if you are looking to transfer. It didn't happened to me because I saw right through it but it happened to a friend of mine. Honestly, I wish I would have went to Northampton CC. Thank God this is my final semester. Only come here if you want a technical degree.
There are so many opportunities for anyone in the Communications major. Just like a lot of the colleges we have The Legacy that anyone could write for, and other clubs. I could never tell you my experiences there because I never attended due to my work schedule. And because my work schedule didn't allow me time to be there from like 2-4 p.m., for example, I decided to do writing internships online. But if you are a Communications major definately sign up for Legacy.
People always have negative comments in regards to community colleges, and more importantly RACC. Our city is full of negativity, and I understand where people come from when they want to show that they're better than what others think, but attending a community college is one of the smartest choices anyone could ever make. A lot of people came up to me and told me that they've heard how difficult the classes are in RACC compared to other colleges in the city, and I've never would've considered it that way, but I've heard it so many times that it must be true. Just because you attend a community college it does not mean you will get poor results from it as a student. You are saving so much money when you attend here. People all over campus are extremely helpful IF YOU ASK FOR HELP! Many teachers are caring, and understanding about your situation if you speak to them and tell them why you couldn't hand in an assignment or will be missing a test. I'm about to graduate this upcoming year, and I have nothing negative to say about RACC. You will not regret attending this college, I assure you. The price you're paying or will be paying is worth it. Don't let the fact that it's a community college, and people have negative opinions about community colleges change you from coming here.
It worked as well as I thought it would.
Start Your Review of Reading Area Community College
The online courses were average but the teachers were pretty hands off.
The only average part of this school. They tried to help me the best they could.
The topics this college teaches are basically dumbed down highschool courses.