Rasmussen College - Wausau Reviews

I really liked the small class sizes, and even smaller nursing clinical groups. The building is new and modern. The parking is close and convenient. I have referred others to Rasmussen and will continue to do so.
Just started here, so still feeling out everything. So far I have no complaints, everyone was very welcoming.
The on campus librarian is very helpful along with technical support.
Start Your Review of Rasmussen College - Wausau
This degree will compliment me in my current role at work in which I am in management.
Overall very pleased to date with all of the instructors and classes.
Difficult to judge this category as it is an on-line environment.
Very open minded and open to other people's values and goals. Friendly environment.
I had not issues at all with the flexibility offered at Rasmussen.
Was not too terrible to fill out the FAFSA if you have all of your tax preparation forms and W-2's and personal information.
I have been very impressed with the experience to date and recommend Rasmussen to any one.
Top notch, easier than anticipate and wonderful experience so far. Glad I went this route.
The online class room environment allows for easy learning and flexibility which is a big plus. Second, my curriculum is very straightforward and I have utilized both the classroom and on-line support center for technical issues that are resolved rather quickly. Last the instructors are very in tune to the on-line environment.
The librarian does what ever possible to get you the material you need.
Never have any issues with their wifi or computers
I enjoy my classmates alot.
I have had no issues with any of these.
This college makes me want to continue to go to school.
Start Your Review of Rasmussen College - Wausau
Academics at Rasmussen are wonderful and the teachers will go out of their way to make sure you get what you need from their class.
Online courses are great and instructors work with you if you need the extra help.
I like our campus, although there could be a few things added that would help alot of students like a cafeteria and a daycare.