Rasmussen College - Appleton Reviews

So far so great! I haven't began school yet but until now the advisor has been great. Very informative, Financial Aid process was very smooth, any and all questions that I have are being answered. My first day there I had met the Professor already, this made me feel so comfortable. Looking forward into starting next month!
    • Apr 20 2015
    • Campus
    Gerat offering of degree specific programs. Instructors with real-world knowledge of the subject.
    Registration is super easy. Professors are available when you need them, even in an all online setting.
    Students I have encountered are there to learn and do their best.
    I am not the traditional student.
    • Campus
    The financial aid process was easy! The finance folks meet with me yearly to go over the next year's expenses.
    • Value
    When I have been on campus, everything worked great
    • Campus
    I don't necessarily go to campus events. I work full time and am a mother of 4. What I like best is that I know all of those resources are avialable if I need them.
    • Campus
    From the first interaction, the staff at Rasmussen in Appleton have been friendly, helpful, understanding, and shown exceptional customer service!
    The staff at Rasmussen made the transfer process smooth and easy for me.
    While I like to interact with students in a classroom setting, I have been very happy with my online experience to date.
    My academic advisor, Amanda has been extremely helpful every step of the way. She seemed to truly help guide me with making the right choices for myself. She didn't seem that she just wanted to get another butt in a chair.
    • Campus
    The financial aid office was extremely helpful. I recently went through a divorce and she helped me reapply with the separated income. As I went through the FAFSA myself, it was practically impossible to do that.
    • Value
    At this point in time, I am not to sure how the post-grad services are. They have been explained at orientation but you truly don't know how good the help will be until you are utilizing it.
    • Value
    Nice people, knowledgeable and not afraid to participate in online discussions.
    The student lounge at Rasmussen is phenomenal. I will be taking my classes online, but I can go the school whenever I need to.
    • Campus
    I am extremely satisfied with the classes offered for my program. They will be extremely helpful to me getting a job in my degree when I graduate. I even asked other HR professionals about the courses before I even applied to the school and they agreed they offered a great mixture for a curriculum in HR.
    Top notch professors and curriculum. Registration is a breeze!
    Very up-to-date equipment, modern environment that makes you want to spend time in the labs. Great wireless access!
    • Campus
    Rasmussen offers grants for employees of Partnership companies towards your final semester of classes. The offer classes similar to other online classes at a fraction of the cost. They really try to make getting your degree affordable. Helpful and friendly staff!