Rappahannock Community College Reviews

the classes are all very reasonable and cost and all very doable. its a small community college that is not too far from any county. the staff is so helpful and everyone is willing to help out whenever you need it. i am enjoying my time here.
The faculty and staff at RCC are amazing and always greet you with a smile and help you in any way. The financial department, counselors, and academics teams have been very helpful with me and my recent course of study change. The RCC Team is pretty amazing and I can't saythat I have ever had a bad experience with them since I started at the college.
Rappahannock Community College is incredibly helpful and so kind to all of their students. They have helped me through my requirements and understanding of credits, classes, blackboard, and through their school. It is the perfect environment and has a great diversity set in place. I would recommend to many people to start off here and then to transfer.
Start Your Review of Rappahannock Community College
I took online classes my junior and senior year of high school, and that was the best decision of my life. I was able to get many credits before I actually went away to college. I was able to maintain being a high school student, college student, and an employee!
I am currently a sophomore and enjoy being a student at Rappahannock Community college. Very friendly environment and good profrssors.
This school is very clean, everyone is friendly, willing to help answer questions. Counselors are very willing to assist with any issues happening in class or any confusion on which classes to take. The financial aid office is also great with helping you fill out all the necessary forms.
I have been to a couple different community colleges in Virginia and so far I like RCC the best. Its a small but very well kept school in a quiet area. The smaller classroom sizes contribute to a better learning experience. I would like to see more student activity options.
I loved taking classes here while I was still attending high school. I love the fact that my school offers dual enrollment courses through RCC, so I can work on getting college credits while still attending high school.
One of the best academic experiences I have ever had. I love that I got to do this through my high school.
Great school with a great staff and an amazing overall experience.
One of the best places to go to for a starting degree or finishing a degree.
Amazing experiences with other students, professors and just the whole scene.
Rappahannock Community College is an excellent place to study and I highly recommend going to this college especially for those just going into college.
Some of the very best professors I have ever met. They helped shaped me into the person who I am today.
Rappahannock Community College has taught me how to grow. The experiences I have made through them have made me grow into the person I am today. They have excellent professors and a very helpful staff. I highly recommend people going here.
I haven't transferred credits yet.
It was good, I'm just not a fan of online classes.
Start Your Review of Rappahannock Community College
Their are jobs on campus that you can apply for.
Most of the teachers I've had, have been great! The courses are set up good, with clear teaching. You can choose from online, hybrid, or in class classes. The sizes of the classes aren't to large.
Their isn't anything unique about the program I'm in.