Rappahannock Community College Reviews

I took online classes my junior and senior year of high school, and that was the best decision of my life. I was able to get many credits before I actually went away to college. I was able to maintain being a high school student, college student, and an employee!
I am currently a sophomore and enjoy being a student at Rappahannock Community college. Very friendly environment and good profrssors.
This school is very clean, everyone is friendly, willing to help answer questions. Counselors are very willing to assist with any issues happening in class or any confusion on which classes to take. The financial aid office is also great with helping you fill out all the necessary forms.
Start Your Review of Rappahannock Community College
I have been to a couple different community colleges in Virginia and so far I like RCC the best. Its a small but very well kept school in a quiet area. The smaller classroom sizes contribute to a better learning experience. I would like to see more student activity options.
I loved taking classes here while I was still attending high school. I love the fact that my school offers dual enrollment courses through RCC, so I can work on getting college credits while still attending high school.
One of the best academic experiences I have ever had. I love that I got to do this through my high school.
Great school with a great staff and an amazing overall experience.
One of the best places to go to for a starting degree or finishing a degree.
Amazing experiences with other students, professors and just the whole scene.
Rappahannock Community College is an excellent place to study and I highly recommend going to this college especially for those just going into college.
Some of the very best professors I have ever met. They helped shaped me into the person who I am today.
Rappahannock Community College has taught me how to grow. The experiences I have made through them have made me grow into the person I am today. They have excellent professors and a very helpful staff. I highly recommend people going here.
I haven't transferred credits yet.
It was good, I'm just not a fan of online classes.
Most of the teachers I've had, have been great! The courses are set up good, with clear teaching. You can choose from online, hybrid, or in class classes. The sizes of the classes aren't to large.
Their are jobs on campus that you can apply for.
Their isn't anything unique about the program I'm in.
Start Your Review of Rappahannock Community College
It's a great school, not to big, small town, great teachers.
Could use more teacher options for better course selections. I took a chemistry class with one teacher on a Saturday, but when I wanted her again for the next semester she was canceled due to lack of people signing up. Happens quite a bit.
Easy online courses which allowed me to take harder courses at the same time. I mostly took online ones!