Ranken Technical College Reviews

Ranken has gone above and beyond to make sure I succeed. My Professors also help us find jobs in our field they believe would be a good fit for us.
Ranken Tech was a very good school. My experiencing there truly was hands on from day one all the way until I graduated. And to top it off I did get a job one month fresh out of college.
I am a non-traditional student returning to college to obtain my Bachelor's degree. I graduated from Ranken in 1997 with my Associates degree. the school is great and the online courses are amazing. However, the administration is a bit challenging. You can talk to 5 people and get 5 different answers. The enrollment process was challenging and it definitely felt like they were just trying to get my money.
Start Your Review of Ranken Technical College
I have had a very good experience at Ranken Technical College. This college is able to provide the training I want so I can be successful. I am currently taking two different programs. The Ford ASSET program (associates) and BSAM (applied management - bachelor). The school has great teachers with ample experience in the industry. Great school.
Tuition is on high side...
Great job leads, placement, etc..
agriculture, carpentry, automotive, major appliance, precision machining...etc
Automotive Technology- Training on inspecting, maintaining, and repairing vehicles.
Insideranken.com

student suscess center

career services

campus activities
I believe the tuition is a little high but that is what happens when you go to a technical college.
There is someone always willing to help with any resource you need help with or find.
My specific major is wonderful. We are learning different computer language every semester.
Academics are a little difficult. But we do have tutors that are willing to help any time.
The class sizes are small , so the professor is always not taking to long to answer your question.
My overall experience is going good at Ranken right now.
It has been good so far. I still have a year to go .
The post-grad services are excellent. They will always help you find a job when you can't find one.
Start Your Review of Ranken Technical College
The student body is alright. Most the students on campus mostly stay to there self and focus on there major classes they have.
I havent had a online course recently but , when I did it was great.
Haven't taken any academic studies at Ranken yet. I've just finished their Basic Refigeration and Electrical course ,which I cannot apply to my assiociates degree. I must attend full time day classes next spring semister in order to get anywhere. I was hoping that I would qualify for a scholarship from what ever program available out there. Open house is on the 19 of October and I'll register for spring classes then.