Ramapo College of New Jersey Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.59 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.58 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.57 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management189 Graduates
Nursing Science, Education, and Practice113 Graduates
Social Work and Youth Services75 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities74 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.76 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.90 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 40 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.41 responses
Colleges like Ramapo College of New Jersey
- B-The King's College - New York
- 4 Year
- New York, NY
- 197 reviews
- C+Berkeley College - Woodland Park
- 4 Year
- Woodland Park, NJ
- 225 reviews
- B-William Paterson University of New Jersey
- 4 Year
- Wayne, NJ
- 785 reviews
- B+St. Bonaventure University
- 4 Year
- Saint Bonaventure, NY
- 404 reviews
Ramapo College of New Jersey Reviews
I've had an excellent experience at Ramapo thus far. It's really easy to become very involved in the campus life, both as a commuter and as a resident. I've had good experiences with all of the staff in a variety of offices on campus. The College has also given me lots of opportunity, in terms of research, working on campus, and interacting with peers. In addition, I love the campus itself. We're located in the valley of the Ramapo mountains, with the Reservation right down the road. In the spring and fall particularly, the campus looks absolutely beautiful. I could not have picked a better place to attend college!
I am currently enrolled in Ramapo College of New Jersey. As a commuter, my main focus is to just be on campus for class. I was afraid that because I commute, I would not be able to participate in clubs or attend career fairs. The college offers both activities at different dates and times- which makes it convienent to participate in the college's affairs! As for academics, the college is perfect. It is smaller; therefore, professors are tailored to the students and their needs. They are easy to reach and there is a very personal experience. I would recommend Ramapo for its academics. The school provides great resources and knowlegable professors.
Ramapo is a beautiful college in the middle of the mountainous northern New Jersey. Parties are usually on Wednesday nights. The groups are divided into cultural cliques. Professors are great if you can get your first choice. Definitely take Ecology, Economics and Ethics! It's one of my favorite courses!