Quinsigamond Community College Reviews

many resources you wouldn't expect from a traditional community college. Excellent choice to save money on education
Well, Quinsigamond Community College is very cheap but the experience of college isn't what I expected. This college is very similar to high school, but everyone experience is different of course.
I have really enjoyed my time there. The teachers really care about their students and they want to see you succeed. I also like how easy they make it for online students.
Start Your Review of Quinsigamond Community College
This college is on top of everything. Excited to start the nursing program here and further my career for my family.
QCC is a great choice for those seeking an affordable education in the central Mass. area. Hours are flexible and convenient for working professionals. Staff and professors seem to genuinely care for the students.
I have enjoyed the total experience of Quinsigamond Community College, from admissions to registration, etcetera. I'm very much looking forward to continuing my education. Professors have been very accommodating, including personal phone calls to discuss things and doing an unscheduled orientation on time that that was convenient for both of us.
My experience with QCC is rated like this because of the my troubles I have had with the Advising department, and the Financial department. Poorly runned, and very disorganized.
Quinsigamond Community College is a great school filled with great teachers who are there to really help you and motivate you to your greatest potential. Everyone there, staff and students are very helpful and welcoming.
Quinsigamond Community College is affordable and has a great atmosphere! Quinsigamond Community College has some of the best faculty. They are eager to see their students succeed and prosper while they're enrolled. Thank you QCC for an amazing college experience.
Just beginning my experience here, but I love the schools multiple locations and cheap community costs. The schedules seem quite flexible and the teachers appear very available.
Quinsigamond Community College is a great school for those who know and may not know what they want to major in such as myself when I first entered the school. The school is very affordable and I can take all of the same classes here for cheaper than I would if I go somewhere else.
I love going to school here. The teachers are amazing and there is so much support. There is always something going on to help make you part of the community.
I will be attending this college in the upcoming semester and so far the college is amazing. I have only heard great things about this college and can't wait to attend.
Qinsigamond community College is a great institution but I would love to see more in athletics. the school should invest in starting a football program for more after school activities.
My experience with Quinsigamond Community College was decent. The school and classes itself was good, however I personally did not feel as if I was attending college. Since it is a commuter school, I do not feel as if I received my full freshman college experience.
The professors are very professional and interactive. The staff encourages true success. The advisers are available for walk in and the online resources are user friendly and accurate. The class availability and course schedules are ranged allowing proper accommodations.
I have returned back to coolege after a few decades andf I like Quinisigamond Community College because there are a lot of students around my age. I attend evening classes and i work fulltime in the day. My advisor gave me a very clear road map to follow for success of completion. I have really got in to the swing of things and very happy that I decided to return back to college. I recommend Quinsigamond Community College to anyone who is serious about their education. They have great professors and they are very experienced people.
Start Your Review of Quinsigamond Community College
My experience so far at Quinsigamond Community College is really good. All the teachers I have a great they really work with you and make class enjoyable.
I am an honors student at qcc. I have been an A+ student for three semesters. All of a sudden my grades are lacking, in my opinion its the professors who cant even speak fkn english and no one can understand them. Honestly qcc I could teach better than half my professors.
Offers many classes online which makes is easier for me as a single mother to get a degree. This allows me to work full time, take care of my son, but still be able to do my homework on my own time whenever it is convenient. Although the some programs are stricter with their schedules there are many other opportunities to get a degree even when you have a busy life style such as myself.