Quinnipiac University Reviews

1,727 reviews
Quinnipiac is a small school. There is not much to do nearby unless you have a car on campus, or know upper-classmen. The school is also predominantly white, and predominantly female, causing significant barriers for minorities. However, the teachers are committed and helpful, and most of the students are very kind to one another.
I love the health science program. It is very hands on with an amazing group of faculty. It challenges you and really helps you to decide what major you wish to pursue. I would like to see housing and food change. Applying for housing each year is very stressful and the options are limited. Food isn’t the best it could be and the hours are not consistent.
I did not like the masters program I was in and decided to wait 30 days before dropping. I forfeited my entire $15,000 tuition for that semester upon withdrawal per Quinnipiac's refund policy. I am lucky enough to have a decent job and a strong family, less fortunate individuals may find themselves in crippling debt they are not able to pay. The school did nothing to attempt to help me by putting me into another program or trying to find another solution to help me find some return on my investment. Needless to say this school basically stole my money and did nothing to attempt to help me.
Start Your Review of Quinnipiac University
My experience has been great so far. Some issues in administration need to be addressed such as issues with advising. The registration process for an upcoming semester also needs to be made more efficient for all students so that everyone gets a fair chance. Campus life is very enjoyable.
I cannot say enough about the positive experiences I have had as an Undergraduate student here. My professors that I have had throughout my four years at the University have been extremely well-educated, and almost all of them have received experience in their field of study. Not to mention, they have all been accessible both inside and outside of the classroom for any questions or additional help. Furthermore, there are countless ways to get involved on campus, all of which have the potential to help students grow as people and leaders outside of the classroom. I can also confidently say that the residential halls here are extremely high-quality relative to those of other colleges and universities. While tuition for this school is on the higher end, I truly believe that students who take advantage of the academic and internship resources offered here will find that this school is one of the smartest investments that anyone can make for their future.
Love the campus and help I received to get me in and take care of my needs
The students were helpful and the professors are awesome and I will be in a new program and I received so much help getting started.
Quinnipiac University had many opportunities for me to get involved on campus and find who I am coming in as a freshman. I joined many groups, clubs, and even a sorority, but the best experience I had was through the study abroad program! As a second semester sophomore, I went to Queensland, Australia and found myself. Without the opportunity that Quinnipiac gave me, I would not be where I am today. I would not have changed my major, would not have transferred schools to be where I want to be, and would not have learned that my hobbies such as traveling and adventuring are more than just hobbies to me!
I love my professors and the classes offered. There isnt much to do on campus as far as activities. Small and quiet campus
Overall, I have enjoyed my experiences so far at QU. It's a smaller school and you always see familiar faces, I have had great professors, and the atmosphere of the campus is just really enjoyable. There are always things to do on campus so get involved!!
I had a great experience at Quinnipiac. I'm graduating in May with my Bachelor's Degree in Health Science and I feel very prepared for my next step in life, graduate school.
Quinnipiac University offers an exceptional educational experience for all involved. The professor/student ratio is low which makes learning much easier. The professors can give individual attention to each student. If you don't understand a particular subject, they are available and willing to help. As an occupational therapy major, the coursework is extremely rigid. The fieldwork and internship opportunities provide insight into the real world of occupational therapy right from the start. In five and a half years, a master's in OT will be awarded. The only downfall with Quinnipiac is the price. It is extremely expensive but hopefully, in the long run, it will be worth it.
Quinnipiac University has a great student culture and a beautiful campus. I love the small class sizes and Professors who know me by name. There are numerous events and activities the University hosts for their students such as Q-Thon. One of my biggest complaints however is the limited dining options and expensive meal plans.
Good school. Friendly environment. The education over there is good. Nice teachers and people. The business and medical feild is very good. If you are interested in those two core majors then this is the place for you.
As a career professional and a mom I needed a program that fit my lifestyle from a school with credentials. I found that In Quinnipiac’s online degree program.
The academics for the Nursing program curriculum are very rigorous and prepare students for the healthcare field.
Quinnipiac University is one of the worst institutions in the United States. Most professors work part-time and offer no additional help outside of the classroom. All of the administration always seems to have something better to do than help their students. The administration is there to get as much money as they can while providing their students with very little assistance when they need it. They put their image first before their students. This school is way too expensive for what it is offering. Yes, the campus is beautiful but its deceiving to the eye because it really offers no additional amenities for the students except for the appearance. The food at this university is another complaint in itself, it is never fresh and has no flavor. They have sushi but they let it sit in a non refrigerated counter-top all day instead of making it fresh.
As a freshman, I have adjusted very well at Quinnipiac University. I come from a family of just my mom and I so I guess you could say I was babied. I have made many friends at Quinnipiac University and the academics are great. There are a lot of resources like the learning commons and advisors if I'm having trouble in school. The campus is beautiful and I always feel safe. The only thing I wish would change is the quality of the campus food and the tuition cost.
Start Your Review of Quinnipiac University
Quinnipiac is a great school with great credentials. There's something for everyone to do and you make a lot of connections with your peers and professors.
Quinnipiac gives students an incredible amount of opportunities to get involved both on and off campus. The food, however, could be better and I feel that some of the professors are not qualified to teach. Overall, it is a great university.
Quinnipiac is a great school that is filled with advisors and professors that work with you when you really need the help and guidances. Quinnipiac may seem like a big school but there are plenty of opportunities to make great friends and join a wide variety of clubs.