COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Quinnipiac University is planning in-classroom instruction and an on-campus residential experience this fall. We will be implementing slight modifications to our academic calendar for the Fall 2020 semester using parallel delivery of both in-classroom and online classes. Read more in our full announcement at: https://www.qu.edu/today/coronavirus-update-05262020-fall-reopen.html
- Party SceneA-
- Campus FoodC
- Student LifeB+
Quinnipiac is a private, coed university enrolling 7,000 undergraduate and 3,000 graduate students in business, communications, education, engineering, health sciences, law, liberal arts and sciences, medicine, nursing and social work.
Located in suburban Hamden, CT, midway between New York City and Boston, Quinnipiac offers students a wide range of opportunities, including access to state-of-the-art facilities, a multitude of student clubs and organizations, fitness, recreation, intramurals and club sports. Along with personal counseling and academic support services, small class sizes, individual attention from professors (16:1 student to faculty ratio), career development, study abroad and Division I athletics, Quinnipiac provides a well-rounded, rewarding college experience, striving to nurture a diverse and inclusive community where each member is acknowledged and respected and has the necessary resources to thrive as individuals and together.
Quinnipiac University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.101 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.120 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.120 responses
Interdisciplinary Studies at Quinnipiac
Not every student finds a single discipline that’s a perfect fit. By choosing interdisciplinary studies, you will explore different combinations of subjects in the arts and sciences that will help you to develop new knowledge and insights. You’ll develop a versatile set of professional skills that are essential in diverse fields such as teaching, public relations, law and environmental science.
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.149 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.172 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.78 responses