Quinnipiac is a private, coeducational university enrolling 7,300 undergraduate and 3,000 graduate students in Business, Engineering, Communications, Health Sciences, Nursing, Liberal Arts and Sciences, Education, Social Work, Law and Medicine. Located in suburban Hamden, CT—15 miles north of New Haven and midway between New York City and Boston—Quinnipiac offers students a wide range of opportunities, including access to state-of-the-art facilities, a multitude of student clubs and activities, counseling and academic support services, small classes, individual attention from professors, career development, study abroad, and Division I athletics.
Quinnipiac University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- Rates starting at 4.06% APR + 1% Cash Back
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.101 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.110 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.110 responses
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.139 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.162 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.78 responses