Quinnipiac is a private, coeducational university enrolling 7,100 undergraduate and 2,800 graduate students in Business, Engineering, Communications, Health Sciences, Nursing, Liberal Arts and Sciences, Education, Law and Medicine. Located in suburban Hamden, CT—15 miles north of New Haven—Quinnipiac offers students a wide range of opportunities, including access to state-of-the-art facilities, a multitude of student clubs and activities, counseling and academic support services, small classes, individual attention from professors, career development, study abroad, and Division I athletics.
Quinnipiac University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.101 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.108 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.108 responses
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.137 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.160 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.78 responses