Quincy University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NCAA Division II (with football)
Great Lakes Valley Conference
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.14 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.19 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.19 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.24 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.25 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.12 responses
Quincy University Reviews
Quincy University has small beautiful campus and honestly, I like that. The experience that the staff had shared with me while I was touring the university was absolutely great. I really enjoyed every moment on my visit and I hope this will be my next school!
Quincy University is an amazing school in a great small location in Adams County. Not a day goes bye without enjoying a nice sporting event, hanging out with friends, or meeting a new friend. Quincy University is a top notch school when it comes to education. This is the reason why Quincy excels at academics. The hands on training at Quincy is superb. Every teacher cares and wants to help each student be the best at what they want to be in life. That is what makes Quincy so great, everybody's on one page and have the same goal to be the best student, to be the teacher, to be the best athlete to be the best period. That's what makes Quincy...... Quincy.
I have so far very much enjoyed my time here at QU. The professors I primarily deal with are in the political science, philosophy, and criminal justice departments and they are all so helpful! I only gave 4 out of 5 because I seem to always have trouble with the people working in the registrar and the business office, but everything else is great.