1. Charlotte, NC
  2. 4 Year

Queens University of Charlotte Reviews

I love the Queens community. I love how I can talk to my professors any time I am having difficulty. There are so many opportunities on campus to start networking for a person's future. Everything is great, except for down falls in communication with their financial services.
I have not yet attended the college but will be next fall. I have visited multiple times and I love it. I know and have met many people who go here and have only heard positive feedback from them.
Queens provides office hours for career advising and hosts networking events. They also post regular internship or career opportunities on the job board.
  • 7 months ago
Review Your College
Queens professors are an excellent resources for academic assistance and guidance for carears and grad school options.
Myers Park is a pretty safe location. Campus police does regular rounds day and night. Campus is well lit in most areas and we have Q-alert that sends emails, texts, and calls to notify students about weather or safety warnings
All of the dorms on campus are fairly spacious compared to other campuses. Common areas are fairly clean although rarely used. Communal bathrooms can be the worst depending on the other residents on your floor.
I'm not involved in Greek life, but the communities are very close and work to live by the Queens motto, not to be served but to serve. Queens is small so the Greek village is held in the basement of one of the nicer dorm buildings. There is also a strict no hazing policy.
I don't pay much attention to sports on campus, but our teams are great. Our athletics facility is still fairly new, and it offers any equipment that you might need for a basic work out. They also offer a few group workout sessions.
The Queens community (although small) is close, suportive, and friendly. There's always something to do either on campus or in the city, but you have to make the effort to emerge from your cave and be social. The professors are by far the reason Queens is the best. They make themselves available not only as a resource to succeed academically, but to plan for grad school, life, and future career options.
I loved it and felt like home. Very welcoming.
  • Housing
Its seemes to be great.
I love the college I am startong on. They not only care about our grades but about who we are as a person. They help you openly and make you feel welcomed. You are not just a number but a person whom the teacher get to know and have the pleasure to teach.
I would not want another college.
Great place to find my major network and support.
  • Value
Beyond easy to get what I need when I am sick.
Easy to communicate in provided atmosphere.
  • Housing
Greeks are involved with the community; very integrated.
Review Your College
Personally not a sport person, but great environment.
Despite the tuition, the community around is supportive!
Student career prospects are great and very helpful