Queens University of Charlotte is ...
Private not-for-profit, Presbyterian
NCAA Division II (without football)
South Atlantic Conference
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.32 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.35 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.35 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.40 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.43 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.18 responses
Queens University of Charlotte Reviews
Queens is the perfect school for you if you love small, homey environments. Queens is a very small campus, it'll take you 5 minutes to walk to the farthest part on campus! The student body closely resembles that of the size of a high school (2,500-3,000) students. Queens is also a liberal arts school so here we focus a lot on the arts and you are required to take some arts courses because of this, but I loved it; it broadened my knowledge and forced me to take courses that I may not have taken otherwise. Because of the size of the school the ratio of professor to student is along the lines of 1:17, which is great because you are NOT known as just a number here, you are an individual that the Professor actually gets to know. It makes your experience better when you know that your Professor cares about you. If you enjoy truly being known on campus, small school/classes then Queens is the perfect fit for you!
So far, I have loved my experience at Queens! It is perfect for those who like small, tight-knit communities. You see a familiar face everywhere you go. It's also great if you don't have a car because you can get anywhere on campus by walking in just five minutes. All the benefits of a city school in a small campus.
I am in the MSN online Nursing Administration program and it has been a wonderful experience. The professors are very knowledgable and helpful all the time. The IT department is 24/7 so if you work nights and are up late, you can get help when you need it. Wonderful university!