High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.32 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.35 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.35 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.40 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.43 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 18 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.18 responses
Queens University of Charlotte Reviews
Queens is the perfect school for you if you love small, homey environments. Queens is a very small campus, it'll take you 5 minutes to walk to the farthest part on campus! The student body closely resembles that of the size of a high school (2,500-3,000) students. Queens is also a liberal arts school so here we focus a lot on the arts and you are required to take some arts courses because of this, but I loved it; it broadened my knowledge and forced me to take courses that I may not have taken otherwise. Because of the size of the school the ratio of professor to student is along the lines of 1:17, which is great because you are NOT known as just a number here, you are an individual that the Professor actually gets to know. It makes your experience better when you know that your Professor cares about you. If you enjoy truly being known on campus, small school/classes then Queens is the perfect fit for you!
I like Queens University of Charlotte because it is close to my home. Queens University is a very small private college. There are a lot of opportunities. When you meet with your advisor or financial aid advisors everyone is friendly and they will continue to work with you, to get where you need to be. Classmates are also friendly and supportive as well. There are many close restaurants that are walking distant as well.
The sports programs are amazing, not to mention the calm, collected, and encouraging atmosphere of the campus. I'm excited to be continuing my education here.