High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.32 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.35 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.35 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.40 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.43 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.18 responses
Queens University of Charlotte Reviews
Queens is the perfect school for you if you love small, homey environments. Queens is a very small campus, it'll take you 5 minutes to walk to the farthest part on campus! The student body closely resembles that of the size of a high school (2,500-3,000) students. Queens is also a liberal arts school so here we focus a lot on the arts and you are required to take some arts courses because of this, but I loved it; it broadened my knowledge and forced me to take courses that I may not have taken otherwise. Because of the size of the school the ratio of professor to student is along the lines of 1:17, which is great because you are NOT known as just a number here, you are an individual that the Professor actually gets to know. It makes your experience better when you know that your Professor cares about you. If you enjoy truly being known on campus, small school/classes then Queens is the perfect fit for you!
I am a freshman at Queens University of Charlotte and have had a pretty good year so far. I am in Alpha Delta Pi sorority and on the golf team. Being at the school, you can be very involved in many different things. The only downside to it being this small is that there is not a lot of parties and everyone knows everyone.
I am a student-athlete at Queens and have had a great experience so far. My favorite part are the professors and academics at Queens. With a small campus feel, everyone there wants to see you and help you succeed in all that you do. The closeness of the campus makes it feel like a second home and that is what makes it great.