Purdue University Northwest - Westville Campus Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- 1% Cash Back + affordable rates starting at 3.82% APR w/auto debit discount
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.22 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.24 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.23 responses
Most Popular Majors
Data not available
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.17 responses
Colleges like Purdue University Northwest - Westville Campus
- BPurdue University Northwest - Hammond Campus
- 4 Year
- Hammond, IN
- 981 reviews
- C+Indiana University - Northwest
- 4 Year
- Gary, IN
- 662 reviews
- CIndiana University - South Bend
- 4 Year
- South Bend, IN
- 778 reviews
- A-Valparaiso University
- 4 Year
- Valparaiso, IN
- 1,007 reviews
Purdue University Northwest - Westville Campus Reviews
It's a small campus, manicured and non intimidating. I have completed one full school year there so far, my reviews are a bit mixed. When I transferred I didn't find the classes to be challenging. The professors I've had have been well versed in their courses, personable and seem to sincerely enjoy teaching in a smaller classroom setting. There are numerous support programs for students that are all free, including counseling and tutoring. Since it's a commuter campus there are an extraordinarily large amount of sitting spots throughout campus for students to study and relax. Overall, I look forward to completing my undergrad program there.
For the most part I love PNC(now PNW), the people that I am in classes with are great and make amazing study partners. Most all of the professors are accommodating and understanding and really want their students to succeed. I love the fact that the classes aren't huge yet aren't small it gives you one on one time with your professors and makes it to where students don't feel nervous to ask questions in class and have their learning needs met!
I love attending Purdue University Northwest. I love that I can continue my education while still maintaining a job and having my own home. PNW makes it possible for anyone with a will to better themselves to do just that. The only thing that I wish was a little different is the way scheduling is run, since we have 2 campuses an hour apart from each other.