High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.59 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.60 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.60 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 30 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.62 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.89 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.39 responses
Colleges like Purdue University Northwest - Calumet
- CIndiana University - Northwest
- 4 Year
- Gary, IN
- 640 reviews
- B-Purdue University Northwest - North Central
- 4 Year
- Westville, IN
- 384 reviews
- B-University of Southern Indiana
- 4 Year
- Evansville, IN
- 813 reviews
- B+Valparaiso University
- 4 Year
- Valparaiso, IN
- 977 reviews
Purdue University Northwest - Calumet Reviews
Review Purdue University Northwest - Calumet
If you want one of the top engineering schools, pick Purdue Northwest. The diversity of the students, the beauty of the campus, and most importantly the dedication of my professors to helping me strengthen my strong points and refine my weak points are only three examples of what makes Purdue phenomenal! I couldn't have made the Dean's List 7 consecutive semesters without the support, guidance and diligence of my professors.
There are plenty of areas around campus for big and small groups to relax or work on projects for a class! There is something new each day you walk in the doors! I like how small the campus is, it takes at most 10 minutes to get from one point to the next. I can't wait to see what's ahead as I continue my education at this school!
I've attended this college for 3 years now and have enjoyed every class I've taken both on campus and online. I have worked on the student newspaper for two years and have spent time on campus during weekends and breaks when no other students were there and I was able to appreciate the beauty of the campus. Purdue University Calumet is the first school I've attended where I was not bullied, but rather befriended by a variety of different sorts of people and embraced for my contribution to the student life.