Purdue University Global - Omaha Campus Reviews

I am trying to get my financial aid done and their office is very slow to process anything so it’s been three months now. Very frustrating! I’m hoping that things speed up soon!
Overall the experience has been positive and the instructors are very supportive. For our clinical we do have to drive a long way and that’s frustrating especially in the winter.
It seems to be a great school and a great environment.
Start Your Review of Purdue University Global - Omaha Campus
Only difficulty is that there are no afternoon classes.
It hard trying to get a degree while overseas but it is possible.
After receiving a degree, it will help with the promotion point.
This does not apply to me yet but will in the next 8 months.
Professors want to help you understand the material to pass.
Since I'm in the military, they have programs that help you get a degree in your line of work.
Kaplan wants to see you receive a degree so they help you schedule classes on your time. Especially for me now that I'm stationed overseas.
I had a great experience in transferring my credits to Kaplan from the previous college that I attended.
I had the best experience during the registration process. The staff were very helpful in making sure that I registered in a timely manner in all of my classes.
My classes were taken online. The quality of the courses was somewhat challenging.
Most of the professors at Kaplan will go out of their way to help.
I really enjoyed the seminars that are available in each course. The seminars help students who have questions about the course.
I attended Kaplan University for three years. I am three classes from obtaining my Masters in public health. I love the easy online navigation. I recommend this school to anyone who is interested in getting their degree online.
I haven't started classes yet.
Start Your Review of Purdue University Global - Omaha Campus
I am enrolled in the Kaplan Davenport location. I haven't started classes yet.
I am enrolled in the Kaplan Davenport location and I haven't started classes yet.
I am enrolled at Kaplan DAVENPORT. I'm not sure how I got to the OMAHA survey. I love Kaplan, my overall experience has been great. Everyone is very supportive and engaged in my education.