Providence Christian is a private, non-denominational college located in Pasadena, California in the Los Angeles Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 161 undergraduate students. The Providence Christian acceptance rate is 91%. The only major offered is Liberal Arts and Humanities. Providence Christian graduates 57% of its students.
NAIA Division I
California Pacific Conference
Considered but not required
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Average Total Aid Awarded
Students Receiving Financial Aid
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Providence Christian College
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- We don't have enough responses to know if Greek life is an important part of the social scene.Take our survey
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.5 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Providence Christian College Reviews
As a freshman at Providence, I learned that the environment of the school was overall positive. Coming from a high school that was surrounded with drama, Providence woke me up into realizing my own personal responsibilities as a student and as an adult.
Great environment with great people. Every day is a learning experience, not just in the classroom. We have experiential learning called Avodahs which is basically a field trip into LA or surrounding areas and learning about the culture or the art or the buildings etc.
Pretty great school, good environment, very uplifting and a big help in my spiritual walk with God. Attending providence has taught me so much about how to walk with God and how to tell others and be a testimony