Professional Skills Institute Reviews

I enjoyed the classes and the instructors. This school gave you a chance to get a career .The people here want you to achieve I would definitely recommend this school to anyone interested in LPN or Physical Therapy.
We have one of the better programs at the school
Nothing great but easy to talk to people
Start Your Review of Professional Skills Institute
It is just a building nothing more
The school is very expensive and there is not much to show for the amount of money I pay each month.
Learning medical terminology, math (medication) human anothomy, are my favorite experiences the instructor was very knowledgable about each class she teaches. Definately would attend and refer someone.
It is a new experience, all classes are flexible 8am-4:30pm had no credits to transfer.
Clinical Lab, have all the equipment to demonstrate all procedures needed to complete.
Each states have different tution range, and process to enter their school, all my criteria was met at present school. Still have to payout of pocket and not working a full time position is really hard.
Sorry, there is not a student body team present at my school (2013)
Nursing, demanding, helpful and caring, advacate in the health profession
Physicial Therapy, Medical Assistant, LPN, the professors are available 24/6
The library is where I can do most of my studies, it can be noisy at times, the internet service is ok. when it is abailable.
There is no campus activities, because this is an (compact) excelerating program, the student center? the lunch room or library is where I would do most of my studies. quite time would be after 5pm.
I have worked with five staff members whom, have graduated and working in this profession. Their graduation rating has been outstanding for the pass 3 to 5 years.
PSI offer the Medical Assistant, Practical Nurse program and Physical Therapy Assistant training. Every curriculum have their own hallway with their set of classes. We all share the library and student lounge but there is not to many studerts in day time, so everyone is pretty comfortable. The process of attending PSI is fairly easy, just maybe a little long. You have to take a test to get into the school.
Learning to become a practical nurse is something I always wanted to do. Being at PSI, adjusting to my learning environment, I find that the course load is pretty heavy but the teachers help you through it to break it down. I cant say that its not challenging but No pain, cant gain. Upon finishing at PSI i will be ready to enter the real world with a promising career.
Start Your Review of Professional Skills Institute
I love my peers, everyone is here to learn. That makes it much easier.
Professional Skills Institute is a great School, all the staff is pleasent and dedicated to getting us through the program sucessfully. Creating a life time of success is the aim.
The school makes it very easy to apply and helps with the financial aid area. The education classes could be completed online mostly, since all your classes are sitting for hours in a chair listening to someone read the printed material in front of you to you.