Professional Skills Institute Reviews

The program is very costly but the trade off is that you can start almost immediately due to a new class starting every quarter with plenty of openings. The class sizes seem average. I do not find the classes to be all that difficult yet as I am sure once getting to the end of the program that will chance. It is an 18 month program instead of a typical 12 month program. If time is of the essence for you I would consider looking elsewhere. That being said the passage rate is pretty high so the extra class time does look like it pays off.
The instructors really care about your future success, and are committed to providing a quality education for their future PTAs.
I enjoyed the classes and the instructors. This school gave you a chance to get a career .The people here want you to achieve I would definitely recommend this school to anyone interested in LPN or Physical Therapy.
Start Your Review of Professional Skills Institute
Nothing great but easy to talk to people
We have one of the better programs at the school
It is just a building nothing more
The school is very expensive and there is not much to show for the amount of money I pay each month.
Learning medical terminology, math (medication) human anothomy, are my favorite experiences the instructor was very knowledgable about each class she teaches. Definately would attend and refer someone.
It is a new experience, all classes are flexible 8am-4:30pm had no credits to transfer.
Clinical Lab, have all the equipment to demonstrate all procedures needed to complete.
Each states have different tution range, and process to enter their school, all my criteria was met at present school. Still have to payout of pocket and not working a full time position is really hard.
Sorry, there is not a student body team present at my school (2013)
Physicial Therapy, Medical Assistant, LPN, the professors are available 24/6
Nursing, demanding, helpful and caring, advacate in the health profession
There is no campus activities, because this is an (compact) excelerating program, the student center? the lunch room or library is where I would do most of my studies. quite time would be after 5pm.
The library is where I can do most of my studies, it can be noisy at times, the internet service is ok. when it is abailable.
I have worked with five staff members whom, have graduated and working in this profession. Their graduation rating has been outstanding for the pass 3 to 5 years.
Start Your Review of Professional Skills Institute
PSI offer the Medical Assistant, Practical Nurse program and Physical Therapy Assistant training. Every curriculum have their own hallway with their set of classes. We all share the library and student lounge but there is not to many studerts in day time, so everyone is pretty comfortable. The process of attending PSI is fairly easy, just maybe a little long. You have to take a test to get into the school.
Learning to become a practical nurse is something I always wanted to do. Being at PSI, adjusting to my learning environment, I find that the course load is pretty heavy but the teachers help you through it to break it down. I cant say that its not challenging but No pain, cant gain. Upon finishing at PSI i will be ready to enter the real world with a promising career.
I love my peers, everyone is here to learn. That makes it much easier.