Professional Business is a private college. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 875 undergraduate students. The Professional Business acceptance rate is 100%. Graduating 33% of students, Professional Business alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $14,800.
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Average Total Aid Awarded
Students Receiving Financial Aid
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.3 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.3 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.3 responses
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Professional Business College
- C+Institute for Business & Technology
- 2 Year
- Santa Clara, CA
- B-American Business & Technology University
- 4 Year (Online)
- 63 reviews
- NGHarris School of Business - Upper Darby
- 2 Year
- Upper Darby, PA
- 1 review
- NGOhio Business College - Sandusky
- 2 Year
- Sandusky, OH
- 22 reviews
Professional Business College Reviews
I am Accounting major, my classes are what i was looking for. No crazy electives. The classes are related to my major. The workload is average.
The school has small classes and within a month we know "who is who"? Including performances. The relationship with teachers are great. very easy to have tutoring with your very same teacher. they are flexible and helpful.
PBC system is very handy. Tutoring is very easy to get. Special desks are available at the library for quick help.