Princeton University Reviews

I love Princeton University because, the people and professors are amazingly nice. Also the people are sometimes just too nice.
Academic resources are outstanding, and the amount of help offered students to enhance both personal and academic life is nearly overwhelming.
Classes are challenging yet include stimulating discussion and ample opportunity to make lasting connections with peers, mentors, and professors across campus.
Student life is diverse and varied, allowing for nearly any club or activity to thrive if students are interested in participating.
I greatly enjoy the overall ambience of Princeton University. The University truly offers a high quality education, especially as a result of its wonderful professors, some of which are Nobel Laureates. Moreover, the University's network allows for extensive connection between current and graduated students. This leads to great opportunities that would not necessarily be available elsewhere. Lastly, I really believe the Bridge Year program instills a humble nature in students through introducing the opportunity to volunteer for a year abroad. Doing so allows students to mature and experience other cultures prior to embarking on a difficult, yet rewarding task of attending Princeton University.
Start Your Review of Princeton University
it was amazinguhih d bd d b d v b gbfb b fb f fn sf n hf hfn h h nh h n h n hn n hnh nh n hn h n hh h hn hnh hnfhnnbknb gfnmgg dbkn k kjbg f n vfn fk dnf vkf gkvcvm f kjd vc
Princeton is very diverse. There are a lot of different perspectives as well. I like the amount of activities one can be involved with. The professors are very open to meeting with students for help with assignments. The campus life is great. There's always something going on that you can get involved with. The food is good too. I think Princeton would benefit from more academic support and better advisors.
I have had such a great experience with Princeton. The professors and courses were excellent, but mostly I've been so happy to find great people all over the campus, and a community I genuinely click with.
Challenging curriculum. Highly motivated student body. Professors are very helpful in junior and senior years but freshmen year could be isolating. Overall a wonderful experience. I will miss Princeton
Well study here, but there with this awesome New Jersey accent, I had no chance to be the best in linguist, but this center give me the best help speakwriteplay.com/
Princeton devotes a lot of time into its undergraduate students so the students come out with a lot and have access to a lot of resources. Academically it is challenging but you learn valuable life lessons throughout the experience and the friendships you make at the school is invaluable
Having just completed my first year as an undergrad, I can truly say that attending this university is the best choice I’ve ever made. Not only are the professors incredible and the resources abundant, but I’ve made an incredible network of close friends. And, as a low-income student, I have never wanted for anything due to Princeton’s generous financial aid.
Princeton is a very challenging school and will definitely push you both academically and mentally. I've learned a lot since coming to this school, and I am glad I chose it. However, the stress of classes and the pressure to always be doing something (during the term and the summer) is sometimes overwhelming. But I believe the amazing opportunities (study abroad, internships, career help, funding, etc.) outweigh these grievances.
It's definitely not all perfect, and is a lot of hard work to be a student here. However, Princeton has many amazing resources and I have been able to do a lot that I would not be able to elsewhere.
Princeton is a great college. The student body is very diverse and there are many different clubs and activities. The campus is also very beautiful.
The school has plenty of resources. Don't get overwhelmed by that fact. If you are blessed to go in already having an idea of what you want to do, you should be set. As for going in with no idea and trying to figure it out, you might become overwhelmed. That's normal. Good luck.
I fell in love with Princeton on my first college visit. I am an athlete and loved the academic and athletic excellence associated with Princeton. I was accepted as part of the class of 2023 and am very excited to call Princeton home.
Princeton is my favorite place on Earth. It's not perfect, it has room to grow to make it a better place for all students, but I believe it is working toward those gaols.
Princeton is a great school. Quite challenging but definitely worth the investment. The party scene can be quite boring at times but you should be doing your work anyways. The professors know you by name and aren't looking to kill you with work. Also, their is a real undergraduate focus at the university.
Start Your Review of Princeton University
The campus is beautiful and everyone I've run into is super nice and helpful. The town surrounding the campus is awesome and there is always something to do!
Princeton provides a great deal of support for it's students. Class offerings are excellent and amazing faculty teach those courses. Princeton's focus on undergraduate students makes it a special place to study.
I am currently on Princeton's Bridge Year Program and am loving the experience. Princeton seems to understand the importance of experiential education and I am learning a lot from my NGO work and the general culture and atmosphere in Jogja.