Princeton University Reviews

The transition to online was undoubtedly difficult, but for the most part, my Princeton professors were reasonable and accommodating. They seemed to have our best interests at heart and always worked hard to preserve as much of the Princeton experience as possible. I was fortunate enough to be able to do well in my online classes during the second half of spring 2020.
The courses, faculty, resources, and community here are all wonderful. There is truly a culture throughout the university of caring about the students and doing everything possible to help them succeed. The academics are, of course, extremely challenging, but there are plenty of ways to get help and the academic faculty are always very receptive to students needing assistance. Most everyone has the drive to succeed without creating an overly competitive or cutthroat environment. Culture outside of academics - arts, music, clubs, sports - is vibrant as well.
Amazing undergraduate experience. It was difficult, but I made some of the best friends of my life. Financial aid is superb. Great diversity of ideas, races, and nationalities.
Start Your Review of Princeton University
After reflecting on my four year of attending, and comparing it to my graduate institutions and study abroad, I feel that Princeton leaves much to be desired for engineering/COS students. Much of the coursework will not prepare you for graduate programs.

Despite doing academically well, I felt that my quality of life suffered in comparison to equally credible institutions due to an incompetent administration. I do not think that the university is a safe place. If you have a choice with another top institution, go elsewhere. The "name" wasn't worth it as a student or as an alumni- assuming you have a choice of another top university.
It is one the leading university in the world allowing for internship and employament on completing the study program , more opportunities to connect,network with the community where we work and live both economically and social through assistance such as grants and financial aid such as scholarship to finance your tuition and stay while at the university,the student support for the minority is good for the international student who come to study in a different cultural environment from their home country making them settle in and concentrate on their studies.The academics is very competitive,the diversity support is very good,the athlethics is very competitive,the professors highly ranked ,the dorm facilities are very good,the safety is fine,return on investment is good,the campus is fine,the party scene is good,the local area is nice,the campus food is good,student life is very satisfactory.
They are a great school. Amazing school. I visited and I thought the campus was great. I really am hoping I can attend in the fall.
I'm only half way through my first semester and I can already tell that Princeton was the right choice for me.
I love Princeton University because, the people and professors are amazingly nice. Also the people are sometimes just too nice.
Academic resources are outstanding, and the amount of help offered students to enhance both personal and academic life is nearly overwhelming.
Classes are challenging yet include stimulating discussion and ample opportunity to make lasting connections with peers, mentors, and professors across campus.
Student life is diverse and varied, allowing for nearly any club or activity to thrive if students are interested in participating.
I greatly enjoy the overall ambience of Princeton University. The University truly offers a high quality education, especially as a result of its wonderful professors, some of which are Nobel Laureates. Moreover, the University's network allows for extensive connection between current and graduated students. This leads to great opportunities that would not necessarily be available elsewhere. Lastly, I really believe the Bridge Year program instills a humble nature in students through introducing the opportunity to volunteer for a year abroad. Doing so allows students to mature and experience other cultures prior to embarking on a difficult, yet rewarding task of attending Princeton University.
Princeton is very diverse. There are a lot of different perspectives as well. I like the amount of activities one can be involved with. The professors are very open to meeting with students for help with assignments. The campus life is great. There's always something going on that you can get involved with. The food is good too. I think Princeton would benefit from more academic support and better advisors.
I have had such a great experience with Princeton. The professors and courses were excellent, but mostly I've been so happy to find great people all over the campus, and a community I genuinely click with.
Challenging curriculum. Highly motivated student body. Professors are very helpful in junior and senior years but freshmen year could be isolating. Overall a wonderful experience. I will miss Princeton
Princeton devotes a lot of time into its undergraduate students so the students come out with a lot and have access to a lot of resources. Academically it is challenging but you learn valuable life lessons throughout the experience and the friendships you make at the school is invaluable
Having just completed my first year as an undergrad, I can truly say that attending this university is the best choice I’ve ever made. Not only are the professors incredible and the resources abundant, but I’ve made an incredible network of close friends. And, as a low-income student, I have never wanted for anything due to Princeton’s generous financial aid.
Princeton is a very challenging school and will definitely push you both academically and mentally. I've learned a lot since coming to this school, and I am glad I chose it. However, the stress of classes and the pressure to always be doing something (during the term and the summer) is sometimes overwhelming. But I believe the amazing opportunities (study abroad, internships, career help, funding, etc.) outweigh these grievances.
It's definitely not all perfect, and is a lot of hard work to be a student here. However, Princeton has many amazing resources and I have been able to do a lot that I would not be able to elsewhere.
Start Your Review of Princeton University
Princeton is a great college. The student body is very diverse and there are many different clubs and activities. The campus is also very beautiful.
The school has plenty of resources. Don't get overwhelmed by that fact. If you are blessed to go in already having an idea of what you want to do, you should be set. As for going in with no idea and trying to figure it out, you might become overwhelmed. That's normal. Good luck.
I fell in love with Princeton on my first college visit. I am an athlete and loved the academic and athletic excellence associated with Princeton. I was accepted as part of the class of 2023 and am very excited to call Princeton home.