Princeton University Admissions
Princeton admissions is extremely selective with an acceptance rate of 7%. Students that get into Princeton have an average SAT score between 1400-1590 or an average ACT score of 32-35. The regular admissions application deadline for Princeton is January 1. Interested students can apply for early action, and the Princeton early action deadline is November 1.
Early Decision Acceptance Rate
Students Submitting SAT
Students Submitting ACT
SAT and ACT Prep Options
- Is your score good enough? We guarantee you'll score higher, or your money back.
- Prep with our team of teachers who are ready to answer your questions.
- Affordable, effective, and enjoyable online test prep
- Guaranteed score improvement with smart feedback and progress tracking
- 200-Point SAT & 4-Point ACT Score Improvement Guarantees
- Save $200 When You Enroll Online
- of students say the admissions process made them feel like the school cared about them as an applicant.6 responses
- of students feel the admissions process evaluated them individually as a real person, not just a set of numbers.6 responses