Prince George's Community College Reviews

1,077 reviews
I had no issue with the experience and it was overall smooth. Some professors would give a lot of work, but overall it was expected.
Some of the professors were extremely helpful and passionate about what they were teaching. However, my only complaint could be about the environment and peers.
I had a lot of fun in the classes and all the professors were great. I took a few classes online. The professor made the classes interesting despite how boring I expected them to be.
Start Your Review of Prince George's Community College
Fall 2020 was my husband's first semester at PGCC, and it has been a horrendous experience thus far: 1. The professor did not give any information or connect with students leading up to the course, then started the course late. 2. Throughout the semester, the professor did not respond to any of his inquiries. 3. For the final assignment, the professor decided to change the standard turn-around time and due date, without notice, and then locked the assignment, leaving him and others in the course unable to finish. Again, when he tried to connect with the professor on this, there was no response. 4. He has tried to reach out to his advisor several times, and that advisor only responded ones - the advisor did not provide helpful information with how to address his issue with the professor or how to sign up for the next semester; several follow up calls and emails have still gone unsolved. 5. When trying to drop-in to counseling sessions, he was locked out, and on and on and on
The online experience is okay just like any other university. I wish we had more interactive things to do for labs.
I like most of my professors and how they teach. I feel as though the staff is pretty good as far as advisors and other non-academic people. There are a lot of school events which I think is good. I think the curriculum could be a little more rigorous.
Not bad. Not bad at all. Once you get use to where everything is, you rarely get lost. The food is expensive in the cafeteria though.
I do not have online learning experience at Prince Georges community college. I'm unsure if online learning means virtual class or.
The online learning was okay, there were some technical difficulties sometimes but overall the professors did there best and made sure we understood the assignments and they were always there to help.
Prince Georges Community College is good and the professors are very kind and teach well. I would recommend this college to anyone who wants a good, easy college experience.
Online was a great experience. It is a little challenging at times but there are many resources on and off campus to help address different needs.
there are so many resources and understanding professors. the campus is pretty clean as well. I have learned so much and advise it for people trying to save money or just want a quick certificate or associate's degree to a four year institution.
I took remote classes for Fall 2020 and for will for Spring 2021, so far so good. Collaborate is kinda confusing but you get used to it.
My experience was fine. I didn't have any encounters with rediculous teachers. Reasonable work. The campus is pretty large but buildings are easy to find.
Due to covid 19 we have had to covert to online learning my first semester I learned on campus and absolutely loved it. Now with the recent situation we have been learning online and so far it’s good and the professors are being very flexible so that all the students can do the best they can to learn and succeed in class.
Start Your Review of Prince George's Community College
What I like about pgcc is that they motivate us to learn and offer different programs. They offer tutoring and groups where others helps students wanting extracurriculars as in sports or workshops.
Yes, I did take classes online, and honestly it was not really bad at all! I did not feel that my education was at all compromised, it was just different that's all. From the professors, to the fellow classmates, we all helped each other when we need to and it was really fun as well!
What I like about Prince Georges Community College is that everyone on campus is friendly, super cool, diverse, and just down to earth! The professors and staff are super helpful when you need them, and the fellow students are great when it comes to helping one another out or bring something different to the class.