High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.14 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.14 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.14 responses
Most Popular Majors
Natural Resources Conservation22 Graduates
Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies20 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities10 Graduates
Elementary Education6 Graduates
Social Sciences5 Graduates
Counseling Psychology4 Graduates
Early Childhood Education3 Graduates
Ecology and Evolutionary Biology3 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.19 responses
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.19 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.7 responses
Prescott College Reviews
So far my college experience here at Prescott College has been great! I have small class sizes, so one on one with the professor is easy. What makes my school unique is how hands on we are in our classrooms and curriculum. our courses aren't strictly lecture based, actually they rarely are. My classes are really interactive and offer flexibility in your learning style. I would definitely choose my school if i could do it all over again, the only thing i would change would the orientation offered at the school was somewhat difficult for me. Because my school is outdoor based and environmentally conscious, out orientation is a three week backpacking trip that I wasn't nearly prepared for. But otherwise our classes are really informative and after we learn as much as we can we go outside or act out what we learned in real life whether its about math, animal behavior or sciences.
Prescott College gives you the unique experience that no other college can offer. They do this by having excellent faculty who teach through experiential education. For example, someone that is studying Adventure Education or Outdoor Recreation is not qualified to graduate until they have completed the Adventure Education Semester, which involves learning and teaching others skills such as backpacking, rock climbing, whitewater rafting, and so on. Prescott College has a sensational Environmental Studies program, which is what I am in currently. I hope to obtain an emphasis in my course of study in Wilderness & Parks Management.
Prescott college is great for anyone that loves the outdoor and has intentions to pursue a career relative to the outdoors. The whole college mainly revolve around adventure education degree. they offer many other and are very student driven. Student in this college have a lot of power.