COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Resources and updates related to COVID-19 and return to campus for the semester. Learn More
- Party SceneC+
- Campus FoodB+
- Student LifeC
Students can study on-campus or online and receive an experiential education with emphasis on sustainability, social justice and the liberal arts. Study with renowned faculty experts in environmental studies, adventure education, psychology, education and more.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.14 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.15 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.15 responses
Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies16 Graduates
Environmental Science14 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities5 Graduates
Social Sciences5 Graduates
Special Education and Teaching4 Graduates
Visual and Performing Arts4 Graduates
Early Childhood Education3 Graduates
Elementary Education2 Graduates
Cultural and Regional Studies
You'll span the social sciences and humanities including History, Geography, Ethnic Studies, Cultural Studies, and Political-Economy. Students learn in the classroom and through field studies (local and international) and through internships, research projects, and campaigns. Take advantage of our Accelerated Master's Degree and move into our MA in Social Justice and Community Organizing.
- of students say they don't have Greek life.20 responses
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.20 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.7 responses
Prescott College Reviews
I was fairly academic in high school and got good grades, but I wanted a new and interesting college experience, with more of a focus on my own personal growth. I got that in spades. There were draw backs- for me theI also got into three competitive grad schools coming out of PC. This school is not for everyone. But if it is for you, it is fantastic.