Presbyterian College Reviews

A school’s size may be a deciding factor for a lot of students when choosing their school. I never thought that I would want to go to a small private school, but now I couldn’t imagine going to a large college! It is so nice knowing all of my professors personally and having them know me as well. It makes SUCH a huge difference when it comes to your studies! There is a huge difference in attending a lecture with 20 people than attending a lecture with 500+.
Love my professors and can't wait to say that I will be an alumni in 2 years! The campus is beautiful. The best part is that people are always walking their dogs on campus.
Great college with awesome and knowledgeable professors. Small school so you will recognize almost everyone. The average class size is about 15-20. Very diverse.
Start Your Review of Presbyterian College
Presbyterian College is a very unique college in more than one way. For one it is very small and at first I was not a big fan of that but now I really like that component of it. Everyone is like a big family there, and the faculty and staff really do care about you as an individual, which I love.
The School is a great place to get a great education. The campus is like a small community inside a large community. As a student you don’t have to leave campus unless you would like to . The campus stores had everything you wanted and needed . I can’t wait to go back .
I love PC but it would be nice to have better housing available or more class options. It’s also very hard because we don’t have kitchens, and I’m gluten free and vegetarian so the dining hall usually only has one or two options for me. But the students are alright, it could be more diverse, the professors are really sweet, and the campus is cute.
I love the people, professors, and class sizes. The town is really small, as is the student population. I would like to see more students enrolled (just about 1,000 more) and more things to do off of campus.
I love the campus life, great students and faculty make PC very much like home to me. It is in a little small town with lots of history and character.
I currently finished my Freshman year and I can say that I have really enjoyed it . The best part about this year is the friends that I have made because I was so afraid that I would not make many or any. The campus is very nice and clean they take very great care of the campus the grass is basically cut almost everyday.Most of the teachers are helpful and make office hours so that you will be able to get help.
Loved the academic program there at PC. Professors are great and a small family oriented place in a quiet Southern town.
Presbyterian College is a great place for any type of student. From athletes looking for competitive NCAA Division I teams, academias looking for top-notch classes with engaged professors, social butterflies looking for campus involvement and nightlife, they have something for everyone! Although Presbyterian is small, it has a large school social and athletic life, while still maintaining small class sizes so that you get the most out of every experience. The only thing I would like to see change is the food, it does leave a little to be desired on days!
Presbyterian College can be a great place, depending on your family's yearly income and your major. It is really a place suited for students that come from wealthy families (they expect students to be able to pay thousands of dollars out of pocket to go there). The financial aid department really doesn't care about the students, and will simply dismiss you unless you go to someone above them. Also, if your major isn't one of the more popular ones you may have trouble getting the classes you need and the support you need to graduate. I am an education major and we only have one full professor and a visiting professor in our entire department. Classes are only offered at very specific times and if you don't get in one or have a time conflict it can easily delay your graduation.
small classes make for a better learning experience, where as a small school makes for a less than social experience
The professors really encourage internships and help make them possible in the best way. We also have an amazing tutoring center on campus.
I love PC! I can not wait to graduate and be an Alum of an amazing school!
PC does everything in their power to stop sexual assaults or to help combat them after they might happen.
Campus housing is the next thing on the list to be renovated and they have already started! PC is growing rapidly and the facilities show it!
Start Your Review of Presbyterian College
Greek life is the best! We unfortunately do not have sorority housing, which I wish we did but the sisters and brothers are a great part of PC!
Presbyterian has great athletic facilities for the student athletes to use!
I love Presbyterian College! It is a great school with great professors!