High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.12 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.13 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.13 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities88 Graduates
Nursing Assistant80 Graduates
Electrical Engineering Technician42 Graduates
Health Aides and Attendants40 Graduates
Licensed Practical Nurse Training (LPN)12 Graduates
Agricultural Mechanics and Machinery5 Graduates
Farm and Ranch Management4 Graduates
Automotive Mechanics3 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Day Care Services
- of students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities.11 responses
- of students highly rate the dining facilities.11 responses
- We don't have enough responses to know if students highly rate the performing arts facilities.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Pratt Community College
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Pratt Community College Reviews
If you want an easy, affordable way to get your associates degree go here. If you are unable to get any other scholarship, look into working backstage (it's easy) with the theatre department. They paid for my tuition and books for two years while I lived off-campus.
I've only been for a campus visit, i am currently enrolled, but i have not started classes yet. From what i saw on campus, everything is outstanding. The atmosphere is amazing, the students are great, and the campus feels like home. A huge perk about this small college is that it feels like a very welcoming community.
Pratt is close to home and has the community involvement of a small town. Unfortunately, there's not a lot of college students to do so there are numerous trips to Wichita about an hour away. It would be nice for the support of girls' athletics to be stronger so fundraisers by athletes weren't necessary. Dorms are nice and classroom work is pretty difficult in many, but not all, credit hours.